what does a 8b growing zone means to meds being grown outdoors???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rose i know all that..growing this time of year how could i not...but that wasnt the topic...or problem. the comment that got this started was him saying i couldnt reference tomatoes the way i did..and you no that..c'mon....this started over the tomatoe comment...and you only answered half the question...where was i wrong as he accused me of being in my tomatoe reference...i see you tring to keep the peace...thanks but i need honesty...where was i wrong as he stated..that was the trigger...

remember i told you and goddess i can grow year round and i'd start a nov crop to prove it...remember? i know what the plants are going to do..hence this thread...had he left out the "you cant reference tomatoes" comment we none of this wouldve happened...

the trigger was you thought he was insulting your intelligence. He wasn't.

the indoor tomato plant (greenhouse) here has to use artifical lighting to make them grow properly in winter. i say atleast 2 hours before sunrise and atleast 4 hours after sunset. probbaly more i dont pay that much to it.

as long as its not getting too cold outside i think you could do it but ill probbaly be a smaller plant, itll flower asap. but to get a plan tto fully mature, idk.

i would of went with a auto or something to try and get something more mature before the days start getting longer again

itll be -20F here soon..... no chance for me

i wasnt talking on photo periods...i was talking growing conditions...temps..soil...not light...with the solstice how can it go any other way til the 22nd...like i cant see its dark @ 530..cmon..now if the talk was on photo periods he'd be absolutely correct..but for the topic at hand he was absolutely wrong...for the topic at hand...

i told you what my problem was and aparently you can see past your friendship with dude...i clearly just typed what i thought...he said ...you know what? nevermind!..inorder for you to be straight with me you gotta go aginst him...you know i see that!!!i really dont care...like i said..id rather stand alone in the right then play dumb for the masses to like me...lol...

is in flower now im sure...planting this time of year its the reveg that gets it done...thanks nugs for keeping with the topic and not this nonsence

buddogmutt said:
thanks nugs for keeping with the topic and not this nonsence

You have obssessed non stop, you have created all the nonsense, you have called a large number of people on here names in this and other threads you have a problem dealing with different opinions, I am done with you, good luck.

ive obsessed!!! unwelcome dummies like you keep comming back talkin junk..and im obsessed..you cant stay away..whos obsessed..look in the mirror...stay gone this time..if u can

22 'one liner' posts on only th last 2 pages, all pointing out that "everyone" is wrong.. but you..... "obsessed" is appropriate... obsessed with starting a flame war I'd say.
name calling and cursing :confused2:
you've had your posting rights suspended for 2 days for your behavior. Please come back with a less defensive attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back