what does a 8b growing zone means to meds being grown outdoors???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pcduck said:
I am confused:confused2:

I have read this thread many times and cannot find where anything was said about it being wrong to reference tomatoes when talking about mj to uncool sales people. I am also confused by the title you asked what a an 8b growing zone is like you did not know but you have already had success in doing your experiment many times. This is confusing. After that it just turned into name calling.

guess you missed his first post...not sure how but i posted it....

buddogmutt said:
and here's the post that started it all...telling me i cant reference tomatoes to get the info i got...plain and simple....how does any of what he said pertain to the topic being discussed....you tell me..not saying he's wrong with the photo period info...it simply doesnt pertain to the topic at hand....dude couldnt see that

Thats what started it, really?

I see someone politely expressing their opinion and wishing you luck.

probably not the best move posting that quote.

Well I am sure you can as long as they don't freeze, because I have done it on my windowsill in the winter time but this was indoors. From my experience with doing it the quality was not there. I believe this lack in quality was due to the hours of light(not enough) and the loss of lumens due to the angle of the sun. This was done when I had snow on the ground which reflects light really good

I did not miss that post, what he says is true. I think you just took it the wrong way

im convinced none of you actually read the post...you just read the last one and chime in....how did you read my title...its just an explanation of why i can grow outdoors...ive never payed attention to my zone..but ive always had winter grows...my zone explains why...

i never said it wasnt true...IT DOESNT APPLY...whats wrong with you people......

like i said.....tell me how it applies instead of assuming i took it any other way then it was delivered...

pcduck said:
I did not miss that post, what he says is true. I think you just took it the wrong way

amazing....how can i take being told im wrong for referencing tomatoes any other way...he wrote it in plain english...."i cant reference tomatoes"....what other way can i take it...please tell me........please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said...blind alegences.....its staring u in the face but you're still blind to it......amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his can't compare tomatoes was explained by him because of the hours of daylight not because of the grow zone. I think you are just looking to argue

you give me any other way...just 1...that i couldve taken that comment and all this is myt fault...ill admitt im wrong and send out apologies....all you gotta do is tell me how to take what was said.....simple...

no his comment was toward my grow,,,not his...him referencing his grow is the second paragraph....everything in the 1st paragraph is directed toward me..thats the way paragraphs work..they seperate topics....now i see why you dont get it...

you're not too bright i see that now so your interpertation is remedial at best...

thats what i thought....blind alegences.....duh, duh, see ya...

Ok, this is my last shot. You see bud, the reason all these folks are chiming in is to HELP. So first of all, when you are in a grow shop or talking to others, it is a fine idea to use the word tomatoes for talking soil etc. Your right, you can always say tomatoes. However what mr bbfan was saying was that marijuana and tomatoes have different day light and darkness needs.
We all hope your grows are great and even better when you throw in an experiment in cold and dark.
The blind alliance was to try and help you, not each other.
ok, i am done. Thanks for listening.

i know what he's saying..and i know its right..my question is how is it relevant to how im explaining how i got the info that i can grow year around..why wont any1 answer that simple question...i dont see how it applies to how i got my info which was the topic...and telling me i cant reference tomatoes the "way" i did...never did i use the word compare! i said referenced..and said why...

if this is to help me understand..then help!!! by simply telling me how that post was of any help to the conversation at hand...thats the help i need...as i stated over and over and over..i dont see how it applies to the topic...attempting to justify dude isnt helping...helping me is showing me how his post is applicable to the conversation that was goin on..and where was i wrong for using tomatoes THE WAY I DID(as he stated)...so help me please...

He was concerned about your plants not getting enough day light with the shortest day of the year coming and then as the day's get longer that it might make a blooming plant go back to veg. He didn't want that to happen to you.
I said i was done and i came back. so am i done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back