What happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read an artical in my local paper about a Marine that is standing guard at the local school near him. I wonder if this has happened at other schools around the nation?

hXXp://www.modbee.com/2012/12/19/2502133/marine-stands-guard-in-front-of.html

Is this a bad thing?

NorCalHal just saw on the news today that there are a few schools around here where there are marine and army guys standing out side of school

from all that ive heard all across the nation they are having record sales in firearms and ammo people are getting them before too long they wont be able to0, which makes me laugh the government is having an opposite effect on what they want to really happen right now. here in Colorado it is near impossible to get your hands on a AR-15

A surge of newly registered and probably untrained gun owners to be able to quickly backtrack to and sieze guns to show us how they protected us from those crazy gun nuts. It is the opposite affect they are looking for.:hubba:

Does this tinfoil hat make my a$$ look fat?:ignore:

Cool about the voulanteer Marine/ Army standing guard. Back in the day they'd of been called Militia.

NorCalHal said:
All Good Pistil. I truly like to hear what folks think about the madness we call "America" from the other side of the pond. IEveryone has thier opinion and that is what makes the world go 'round.

The reason I brought back the subject is close to me, and I think alot of others here at MP.
Hal, no worries bro, not your fault at all! (and of anyone else) As i said i love contrasts and they are my everyday food in my local communities, i was nervous but it was fun, can't explain:D

It has been my fault to stress a little too much on a crucial argument for many of you(sadly i'm not new to this), and without knowing nothing about your culture/habits. Try to forget all these things in time for when i'll be back;)

Guys, let's say that i'm going in holiday in an himalayan monastery to find myself, and I bet it will not be such a long stay:D
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDTurQxPgQ
I'll be back as a better MPer, probably in time to show you all my next harvest;)

:slowly disappearing in a cloud of farts:

Latest posts

Back