What if med mj is legalized?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit POTUS, here you go making sense again.

Alright, I'll give ya this, Florida is probably the worst state for MJ laws. I just checked out each states basic mj laws, and ya man, u got it bad. I completely understand your pessimistic views now. I don't know if I would even smoke herb there man. Thanks for making me realize we are SPOILED out here.

I understand that you think California legal practices are influencing other states. I agree that California is used as an example in some cases, but here in Florida, Marijuana is just as illegal as it's always been. If anything, it's worse than it was 20 years ago. Now, instead of just dumping it on the roadside and warning you, they put you on the ground with guns pointed at you, tasers at the ready, handcuff you and put in in a series of cages until you post bail before being placed into the justice (haha) system and prosecuted for a felony

Alright, I'll give ya this, Florida is probably the worst state for MJ laws. I just checked out each states basic mj laws, and ya man, u got it bad. I completely understand your pessimistic views now. I don't know if I would even smoke herb there man. Thanks for making me realize we are SPOILED out here

Thats what I am Talken bout. This place scares the hell outta me when it comes to thier backwoods *** laws.:ignore: Damn Potus I didnt know you were my neiabor. Lets go meet out in the middle of the bay and smoke one.:eek: Yeah,,I know what yur thinken.."""Sure Im gonna go meet up with this Freaken Crazy *** Biker"""out in the middle of nowhere.:huh: We can meet by boat Bro..To deep for my Harley.:D

I used to live in clearwater, fl. Ive had numerous friends get popped. Same bull**** as other states ive lived in. Probation and drug classes and a butt load of fines. But it was just like possesion and intent to sell.

I'm telling ya. If we can get NORML to post television adds showing how it has helped people and its true side effects(no lying) and have Montell Williams (navy seal vetran) and avid pot smoker for his MS).
If the posted these tv adds one state as a time. Start with the west and move east. I truelly think it would work. MMJ first.
There is a lot of anti Meth adds out here as there should be but only the little boy getting burned for his sister smoking pot. (Retarded)

city said:
have Montell Williams (navy seal vetran)
Not even man. He played a seal on TV.

Williams enlisted in the U.S. Marines upon graduating high school in 1974. He took basic training at Parris Island, South Carolina, where he was promoted to platoon guide. After basic training, he was sent to the Desert Warfare Training Center at Twenty-nine Palms, near Palm Springs, California.

While at Twenty-nine Palms, his superiors became impressed with his leadership skills, and he was recommended for, and accepted to, the Naval Academy Preparatory school at Newport, Rhode Island. He completed the one-year course, and was accepted to the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis.

When he arrived at Annapolis on July 6, 1976, he was honorably discharged as a corporal from the marines, and enlisted into the navy as a midshipman. While at Annapolis, Williams studied Mandarin Chinese and graduated with a degree in general engineering and a minor in International Security Affairs. It was at Annapolis that Williams first began to shave his head. Upon his graduation in 1980, he became the first black enlisted marine to complete and graduate both the Academy Prep School and Annapolis.

Commissioned an ensign, he spent the next one and a half years in Guam as a cryptologic officer for naval intelligence, where he served at sea and ashore. In 1982 he was transferred to Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California, where he studied the Russian language for one year. In 1983 he was transferred to Ft. Meade in Maryland, where he worked with the National Security Agency. What Williams did there is vague, due to the sensitive nature of intelligence work, but he performed various intelligence missions. He was offshore aboard ship during the invasion of Grenada.

After three years aboard submarines, Williams, now a full lieutenant, was made supervising cryptologic officer with the Naval Security Fleet Support Division at Ft. Meade. It was while counseling his crew that he discovered a gift for public speaking. In 1988, he began conducting informal counseling for the wives and families of the servicemen in his command. He was later asked to speak to a local group of kids in Kansas City, MO about the importance of leadership and how to overcome obstacles on the road to success -- thus beginning a three-year career in motivational speaking.

Williams traveled the country talking to more than three million teenagers nationwide and gave up his naval commission to pursue speaking full-time. He left the navy with the rank of lieutenant, and received the Navy Achievement Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, and the Navy Commendation Medal.

Ok. Nice. Thought he was a seal...... either way a nicely metaled,respected vet that smokesMMJ would be a great help

xxdjbud420xx said:
Jessy Ventura is the former seal that smokes. I believe.
Jesse Ventura joined the Navy after high school and served for six years — four on active duty, two in the Reserves — and is a Vietnam veteran. While on active duty, he was a member of Underwater Demolition (SEAL) Team 12. He returned to Minnesota in 1973.
"I keep hearing case after case of somebody doing ten years for drug possession sitting in a cell next to somebody doing two years for a violent crime. Marijuana can get you more time than assault. We’ve got to change that. Prisons should be reserved for violent criminals. Putting anybody else in there is a misdirection, and a complete waste of government resources."

-Source: Do I Stand Alone, by Jesse Ventura, p.157 Jul 2, 2000-

What's up with all the S.E.A.L. references?

I have party'd DOWN with seal team 12 out of guam, those guy's LOVE their drugs.

Delta 9 seed company is comprised of ex-Spec War veterans.

Big whoop.
People who know how to kill people well decided to smoke pot instead.

The Effen Gee said:
What's up with all the S.E.A.L. references?
What "all"? One that wasn't and one that was. I worked with some of the seals also. Rangers too. Cool bunch to hang out with. Effective in situations that they're craft is applicable to. I always preferred to work alone, but if you have to have help, no better can be found.

Of the ones I've met, some smoked weed, some didn't. None did it while working. That would be stupid and these are not stupid people we're talking about.

I think that the reason more and more states are becoming mmj legal are because of the age groups that are in office now. For example the older people are retiring or dying off, and folks that are taking thier places are people that were brought up in the late 60's and early 70's, folks that were in thier teens when the drug years were in thier peek. So they have experienced marijuana first hand and they actually understand the facts of mary jane instead of all the friggin hearsay thats floating around. Thats just my opioion.

Really?

Is that why I had more than a few run into me at party's in guam thanking me for the hook up on the "Party Drugs"?

We agree that they are extremely good at what they do....but they are almost as good at partying.

Like you may not come home tomorrow.....

Like you POTUS, I wan't all or nothing.

Either make it 100% legal, or stop wasting my time. Stop **'ing around and just do it already.

Jeez...

I have a bottle of pills in my cabinet, codene in fact, If I take more than a few, I'll die.

I have POUNDS of pot, If I smoke too much, I'll go eat, then sleep.

They KNOW this, they KNOW you KNOW.
They don't care.

None of them. No matter WHAT they say on TV or to the press.
Actors. Not even their own WORDS.

All or nothin' baby.

Latest posts

Back