What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1654887771449.png

I had a woman walk her dog everyday until I blew up on her azz
I love dogs and would never blame the dog, I told this woman a few times nicely I work hard and spend good money to have a nice lawn, She would say woops sorry as she continued to walk her dogs jabbing on the dang cell phone (older 50 yr old too)
I lost it the 3rd time I saw her letting dog sheit on my lawn
I told her to pick it up and followed her home to see where her house was.
She asked me what I was doing I told her Im planning my new route to walk my 160lb dog when he has to urged to **** too. Bioch.........
160lbs! That's a big pile.

HP laptop tech support - spent literally hours trying to fix an issue with connection speed. They wanted to CHARGE me to fix a new laptop less than 1 month old! I will add Windows 11 as a pet peeve. It thinks a 2.4 ghz connection is faster than a 5 ghz connection(it is not)…,

HP laptop tech support - spent literally hours trying to fix an issue with connection speed. They wanted to CHARGE me to fix a new laptop less than 1 month old! I will add Windows 11 as a pet peeve. It thinks a 2.4 ghz connection is faster than a 5 ghz connection(it is not)…,
Thanks to windows 11, I had to disable the 2.4 ghz signal from my router to force the win 11 machines to connect at 5 ghz. ***? Connection went from 5 mbps to 110 mbps…

Latest posts

Back