What ive been up too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27 days flowering, added the 400 MH for side lighting.

10-04-08 002.jpg

10-04-08 004.jpg

10-04-08 006.jpg

that mh looks like a sattelite dish in your closet.:hubba: lol. as usual, lookin great gd.

you the man growdude!! so many colas its crazy, i can only hope my WWs turn out half as decent as yours....

Thats turned into a nice jungle for ya GD. I'm using some koolbloom, diamond nectar aznd some sweet as well. Instead of floranova i've got FF big bloom and tiger bloom. When I got seeds i was between WW and NL, and went with the NL. The WW will come one day tho. Your look great! Keep it green mang

*** day 27 - 34 is amazing growdude if you dont mind my prying is your system dwc flood and drain or bubbler recirculating.

pkj

parkingjoe said:
*** day 27 - 34 is amazing growdude if you dont mind my prying is your system dwc flood and drain or bubbler recirculating.

pkj

Its a waterfarm, (drip system).

Thanks Parkingjoe.

Holy crap GD them ladies have sure been packing it on over the last week or so. :eek: Looking great mang that's for sure. How's the smell right about now? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back