What ive been up too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this dude who flushes for 6 weeks will get buds, maybe they will be tastier yes, but he will get much less than a grower who feeds his plants as they like. I have seen this myself, I grew some under a 400, clones were too big and numerous so i just threw some in buckets under a 2nd 400 side by side. the 1s 400 being automatically fed, I neglected the 2nd 400 I just hand fed them every several days with ferts, and the 1st 400 was growing much faster and bigger, the buds were huge compared to the 2nd 400 where plants had nice looking buds which seemed to ripen faster and plants were slowly yellowing, in the end it was mostly buds, they were tastier than the 1st 400 in the start but after weeks of curing, you couldn't tell the difference between fed and starved. I have also seen plants which I flushed for longer than usual losing much health and yield and eventually potency! In hydro going with plain water, plants degrade fast, in soil the held up nutes slow the process. I am not an advocate of flushing but it is a long debate...

Latest posts

Back