What ive been up too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only thing i can see wrong is all that needs to hanging at my house...lol great job bro... keep up the good-work... grow on....

every time i see your harvests GD , it blows my mind to think if i would change over to dwc, i could harvest a lb of smoke. seriously thinking about getting the dirt out from under my nails , and getting down to showing some real nice grows like the ones i've seen you do up. pulling a couple lids a grow, just ain't satisfying me any more , let alone keeping me in bud through til my next harvest.
another great grow GD...bb...

I have a similar system, 2 buckets and using 4 T-5s with mylar wrapped bathtub. My 1st grow in 30 yrs and they are looking good. Next time I will go with a 400W HID and see the differnce. All in all I am quite pleased. Buds are more compact than I was led to believe they would be with fluor.

Lookin great!!!

I want to go dirtless one day as well as banjo
was saying... But Im still too much of a n00b
that I havent yet mastered soil AT ALL still. lol

Growdude said:
Dutch passion

Somehow I missed this thread last year. So please allow me a belated WOW! Those buds drying on that string are awesome, GD.

I'm curious - are the DP WW stems and fan leaves as good a smoke and high as has been claimed elsewhere in this forum? :D

uhh, only the males Art. duh. lol. lol. lol.:rolleyes: :D ...

still the ww king? you are in me book bro. when i do a ww run, she will be the only one in my room also. best smoke ever...

Growdude,

If I remember correctly your WW Monster grow yielded 759 gms for 6 plants gives 126.5 gm/plant= approx 4.5 oz/plant. That was an excellent grow.

Now this one is 610 for 4 = 152.5 gm/plant = 5.5 oz/plant which is even better in my book.

I know a lot of growers that would kill for 5.5 oz/plant in a 6 month grow indoors in soil.

Keep up the good work.

Question can it hold the WW longer than 2 weeks in veg to get even larger yields or do they start flowering on their own without switching the ligts and nutrients??

DonJones said:
Growdude,

If I remember correctly your WW Monster grow yielded 759 gms for 6 plants gives 126.5 gm/plant= approx 4.5 oz/plant. That was an excellent grow.

Now this one is 610 for 4 = 152.5 gm/plant = 5.5 oz/plant which is even better in my book.

I know a lot of growers that would kill for 5.5 oz/plant in a 6 month grow indoors in soil.

Keep up the good work.

Question can it hold the WW longer than 2 weeks in veg to get even larger yields or do they start flowering on their own without switching the ligts and nutrients??

It actualy was 7 plants, so thats 108 grams per plant.

What ya have to account for is both grows were done in a 2x5 area.
no matter if is 3 plants or 7 my grow area is completely full, when I did the monsters I didnt top and grew very tall plants, when I grow 4 ive topped them and ther very bushy.

So what really matters is grams per sq/ft for me.

Very VERY nice! So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you like the flora nova bloom lol?? I'm either going with that or dyna gro, did you use the bloom in veg or the grow from flora nova? Whats the highest you went with the girls ppm wise?

So with the WF there's no way to change the res in flowering? Or check the ph and ppm? I was thinking of going with one but I'm scroging so it will be even harder I would think.

Just like you said about the more smaller plants vs bigger plants usually producing more I was leaning toward the flood and drain with multiple plant and ease of checking the res? thoughts? Im new to hydro

M3diciNaL_MaNiPulaToR said:
Very VERY nice! So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you like the flora nova bloom lol?? I'm either going with that or dyna gro, did you use the bloom in veg or the grow from flora nova? Whats the highest you went with the girls ppm wise?

So with the WF there's no way to change the res in flowering? Or check the ph and ppm? I was thinking of going with one but I'm scroging so it will be even harder I would think.

Just like you said about the more smaller plants vs bigger plants usually producing more I was leaning toward the flood and drain with multiple plant and ease of checking the res? thoughts? Im new to hydro

WF will be difficult for scrog as sometimes you have to lift the pots to clean the air tube where it meets the Y adapter inside the outer bucket.

I since have left the WF system, this was a 2008 grow, and one big reason was you dont have a real rez with the system just a make-up tank.
The system can be modified to recirculate but I just went Ebb-flo homemade sys.
Foranova grow works great but bloom l needed cal mag, but both are real good/easy for a new hydro grower.

Holy wow, That is one heck of a grow! Congrats on the harvest and weight!.

My jawl hurts from hitting the table :(

Growdude said:
WF will be difficult for scrog as sometimes you have to lift the pots to clean the air tube where it meets the Y adapter inside the outer bucket.

I since have left the WF system, this was a 2008 grow, and one big reason was you dont have a real rez with the system just a make-up tank.
The system can be modified to recirculate but I just went Ebb-flo homemade sys.
Foranova grow works great but bloom l needed cal mag, but both are real good/easy for a new hydro grower.

Thanks for the input GD! didn't realize it was older, I clicked the "current" link in your sig lol.

Are you still using flora nova or have you since switched to differnt brands?

M3diciNaL_MaNiPulaToR said:
Thanks for the input GD! didn't realize it was older, I clicked the "current" link in your sig lol.

Are you still using flora nova or have you since switched to differnt brands?

LOL:eek: I need to change that :eek:

Yea I still use it for vegg but mostly GH 3 part now in flower, somtimes i just add to my PPM's with the florabloom.

I just saw plants and commented on them....

those recent ones look good too!!!! GREAT JOB ON BOTH!!!!.........

better?? :p

trillions of atoms said:
I just saw plants and commented on them....

those recent ones look good too!!!! GREAT JOB ON BOTH!!!!.........

better?? :p

Thanks man

i have been reading, that like a high percentage of us gardeners, over fert their plants. for two years, since my plung into this insane hobby, i have used the fox farm line. i now am trying for veg, cannas tera-vega. and for flower gp's flora-nova. the reading i did on the over fert idea, was from a site called mandala seeds. they said "thier" streains, many land race africans, with little natural ferts or water...lol, do well, with little ferts. but they went on to say, that for truely good tasting weed, where we actaully "taste the streain", little ferts are needed. one fellow, uses either of fox farms organic soils, and dos no ferting till like mid bloom. recently, i have changeed from my 600 watt to a 1000. my area is 4.5' x 4' deep. they also told to stay away from double digit numbers. all three of my foxfasrm additives, are double digit. i do have a ppm and ph meters. i was flushing for three weeks, while on the foxfarm, but the plants at that time are not exactly moving much water. so its like 3 flushes and done. maybe if i dont hammer em with nutes they dont need, this will be a happier plant? or is this huge feeding we do the way to go? maybe, but one fellow told me he gives nothing but water the last 6 weeks! and he is an over 30 year pro. no ferts for 6 weeks, and his buds are nice and tasty. a bit lacking in green color, but hey. green is N. lol. no green? then u have no left over nasty tasting smoke. just my two cents, for being not new, but not a pro yet either. in nature, who feeds the plants?? nada

Latest posts

Back