What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to my condition with the lung cancer and not being able to inhale alot at a time I saved up and bought a VOLCANO VAPORIZER. The following address will take you to the manufacturer. The price is the same everywhere unless you find one cheaper on eBay: www.storz-bickel.com

My fave is emptying half of a regular cigarette and filling it with ground up weed. That way I can smoke it in traffic on my way home from work and no one can tell. Easier than trying to light a pipe. Once I get to the tobacco, I get a buzz on top of my buzz. It's nice.

I also have empty tubes I can fill anytime, but it's nice to have plain tobacco at the end, that way you can just toss the butt and there is no evidence. Travels easy too, (road, not air).

Of course, taking a bong hit from my two foot blown glass bong is always nice once I'm home. I just love smoking in the car the most. Keeps the blood pressure down when I'm getting cut off by some jackass. :rolleyes:

Funny, you guys talking about knife hits, I haven't had one in forevah.

Gravity hits also come to mind, being almost in that same catagory. Mmmm... memories... :p

After livin in europe for a while I got used to rollin with tabaco. With hash (what I usually smoke) crumble a little in your hand, mix in a large part of a cigarette (leave a tip for the joint). Put it in a paper with the tip on one end and light it up. For nugs, i prefer a one hitter, but also enjoy doing a dutch cone joint with tabaco.

eastcoastchick said:
I just love smoking in the car the most. Keeps the blood pressure down...
Ha! If you took two hits of my weed while you were driving, your blood pressure would stop. You'd forget you were driving and...

Being messed up while driving a couple of tons of car isn't a very good idea.

Booze, weed, whatever...Lot's of dead people have tried and failed.

Please, wait until you're home for those bong hits.

For my sake and yours.

(Another message from CWWTLF, (Chickens Who Want To Live Forever)

i've been rolling a lot of joints latly, because my mom took my good glass pipe.

if i had the option i'd take the pipe, or a nice bong. never tried a vape. probably getting one shortly. :)

when I use to smoke , I prefered using a nice bong with a one man hit bowl...thats the way the wife smokes it today....when your on the go...a nice pipe is sweet specialy if it has a chamber to store some smoke ....let it get real gooey from resin.........plus when times get hard or dry...you can clean the pipe and bong and get some good scrape to smoke.....

yeah bud spotting gets me the most wasted but i enjoy kicking back wid me bong arrrrrrrr so relaxing:bong1:

your never suposed to mix bud with tobacco,you bloody saveges. and the same for all you blunt smokers,all a blunt wrap is is tobacco.

bong, joint and pipes all, but if i did have to chose i would say bong, i havnt tried a vaporizer.

yeah ozzies are the worse for mulling up with tobbacco i was over visiting mates once an dam it was more like smoking tobbacco rather than pot its almost like they cant handle straight weed haha

I prefer a glass bowl or bong. Blunts are okay, but I hate tobbacco. Even though I smoke cigs lol.

But in the car I have to smoke joints, impossible to drive and light a bowl at the same time. Well it ain;t impossible, just hard to do it while talking on the celly and looking for a good song on the ipod. And a joint doesn't look that bad when your giving some guy on the road the middle finger.

So yea, a nice fat joint is cool because it's there those moments you don't want to draw attention to yourself:bong:

Of all the ways I can smoke, you can always find me with my trusty chamber pipe. Also like the icy bong loads. But, have never turned away any method passed my way;)

nothing beats a doubble gatoraid gallon bottles in a 8 gal bucket with a meatel socket for packing the (small amount of bud) in it will get you high as hell dosnt waste weed like water pipes nothing beats gravity bongs when it comes to conserving weed i speak from exp

Latest posts

Back