What Tha Hell happen to this Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: well said PencilHead,, I think most would agree that our main goal is to be self-sufficient and not have to deal with greedy dealers and their commercial crap they sell us! It's just a bonus that we get to bond and become e-friends. :D

thedonofchronic said:
potus is gone? :cry:

Huh,,did I miss something? Course I aint seen him in awhile. Where 'd he go?:confused: Potus is another one I love messen with.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
ANd what do you mean,,Leave You Alone?:confused: Are you kidding me.:rolleyes:

lmao- I forgot I posted that hahaha. and Yes I was high- and I was just kidding. I haven't been here long- migrated from another forum that closed down. So I haven't seen many of these dumb questions and people- but really they are everywhere no matter what you do. They were at my last forum as well. I think most are younger kids even 18 year olds- who don't have much to do.

:rofl: Sorry for the "scare" CowboyBudsky

GrowinGreen said:
lmao- I forgot I posted that hahaha. and Yes I was high- and I was just kidding. I haven't been here long- migrated from another forum that closed down. So I haven't seen many of these dumb questions and people- but really they are everywhere no matter what you do. They were at my last forum as well. I think most are younger kids even 18 year olds- who don't have much to do.

:rofl: Sorry for the "scare" CowboyBudsky

Thanks Bro for clearen that up,,cause I was pretty high myself. Messed with my buzz.:D So I smoked another bowl,,and had actully forgot about it.:bong: No problems,,were good.;)

umbra said:
Insulin is not injected into your vein. Its subcutaneous injection.
Well now everyone knows two things about me. (1) I am not a doctor (2) I am not diabetic..... Lol thanks for clearing that up for me umbra. The point remains though....

Shockeclipse said:
Well now everyone knows two things about me. (1) I am not a doctor (2) I am not diabetic..... Lol thanks for clearing that up for me umbra. The point remains though....

neither am I:D

StoneyBud said:
Hey, you know those old blue haired, insane driver, memory gone, limp noodle, wrinkled old farts who grew weed back in the dawn of time are all crazy. The ones that have been growing and using all those decades have fried their brain to toast. Safest place when their driving is in the road in front of them. They never hit anything they aim at. Damn Proctologist has to mark each wrinkle with a marker to keep track of where he's been until he finds the right one. Senior Citizen dopers. Who'd ever figure we'd hear those words so often. Ole' toofless wonders gummin their pb&j to death. Sammich in one hand, a J in the other. The only thing worse than an oldster doper is a..a...a, well hell, I guess there isn't anything worse. Now I knew this lady one time. SHE taught me some new stuff. Nuttin about weed, but plenty else! Ironed my wrinkles, she did. She got me so excited all the wrinkles on my body disappeared....oh my...

What were you sayin?
What a laugh! ArtVandolay, blancolighter, Dubbaman, PencilHead, purplephazes, slowmo77 gave me rep for the above post and one of them gave me negative rep for it.

Dubb and Art and slowmo, I know you didn't. So that leaves the other two. PencilHead, purplephazes.

Would which ever of you two gave me bad rep for that joke please tell me what you found so wrong with it that you had to give bad rep for it?

I'm really curious.

Not me, dad. I'm still laughing about the marking each wrinkle with a sharpie.

It looks like an obvious joke to me--well, it was obviously spoken in a friendly spirit.

Think I've given one bad rep since I've been here, and that was probably some rascist idjit--can't stand rascists.

Okay, you've been warned--you go rascist on me and I'll have to bad rep hell outa you.

StoneyBud said:
What a laugh! ArtVandolay, blancolighter, Dubbaman, PencilHead, purplephazes, slowmo77 gave me rep for the above post and one of them gave me negative rep for it.

Dubb and Art and slowmo, I know you didn't. So that leaves the other two. PencilHead, purplephazes.

Would which ever of you two gave me bad rep for that joke please tell me what you found so wrong with it that you had to give bad rep for it?

I'm really curious.
it definatly did'nt come from here if it is'nt about growin , smokin, or utensils , or issues to do with any of that i consider it to be a practical joke and laugh i did and still do ;)i also shoot from the hip if i have beef with anyone its gonna get posted for all to see! iam not a dirty rat that sticks knives in the backs of others !!!

Stoney, I'm with Purps on this--if I got beef, I'll bring it to you, either in real life or in this cartoon world here. Honestly, if we had beef, I'd PM you about it.

StoneyBud said:

I'm really curious.
SOMETIMES the ones you think you are closest to ,...are the furthest away ! i got fam too! i'm gunna have to do THE HAKA soon ! GOOGLE THAT !

CowboyBudsky said:
:confused:
Never said I was Smart, nor Talanted,,and who the hell are you anyway? I dont remember ever talking to you. And I damn sure didnt say anything about Growengreen,,is the guy I started this thread about.
BUT,,seems ya have stuck yurself in there anyway,,right?:rolleyes: It was about PPL coming on here talking **** to PPL and Mods,,before anyone even really knew who they were .

ANd what do you mean,,Leave You Alone?:confused: Are you kidding me.:rolleyes:

Cowboy, i guess since the shoe fit he put it on. was that response a result of feeling guilty.

to sum this post up try and solve/diagnose your problem first and if your not successful then post your question. by doing due dilligence research then your questions will sound like you are trying and willing to take advice even if its not what you want to hear.

SSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back