What Tha Hell happen to this Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thefe are no stupid questions, only really really dumb ones! Ask away....

PencilHead said:
Call me vain, but if I can go read it somewhere, then I figure no one knows what a dumb-f**k I am but me.

lol, thats exactly how I go about it myself. I would rather read, read and read some more before I was to post about my stupidity. lol :rolleyes: Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against looking like a complete idiot, I do it every week at pool league :hitchair: :rofl:

CowboyBudsky said:
Is it just me,,or does it seem like this forum has been over-run by a bunch of Teen-Agers or Kids. I have never,,,,, since I came on this Forum,,SEEN so much dumb *** **** being Posted. What tha hell happened? Did all the Grownups leave this forum?:confused:
Well I appreciate what you’re saying. I’ve spent many hours browsing the forum, and quite a few away from the site when referencing the resource page. But sometimes you just can’t find what you’re looking for.
I’m not sure which posters are being referred to but one or two of the posts in this thread give the impression that offering advise to people less educated than themselves, is a little below them.
I know that one member was so fed up, that he’s only going to post in the coffee table section.
This is a social site as well as an educational one (I think).
If kids, or oldies for that matter, ask for advice, then tell you “That’s crap!” Just note their handle and ignore them.
I enjoy a bit of banter and a laugh, so I hope there’s room for that here.
What I hate is argumentative posts that are designed to wind people up and cause friction. I’ve left many (what were) excellent forums, because I got totally cheesed off with all the bickering going on.
Please don’t let that happen here. I spent far to long finding the best grow forum on-line :cool2:

Here's the one I like:

" I'm new to growing. I am just growing my seeds in water. I am new to growing.
(A few sentences later.....)
"I studied Botany"
(Towards the end of the thread....)
"I'm a Botanist"

Cracks me up every time.

Gb

PencilHead said:
Found that one in my Thesaurus--with that PreistofKnowledge guy lurking, I figured I'd best up my word game.;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PH u made my night. forgot all about POK. whoa that guy was out there. think im gunna find thread if still exists. great 4 a laugh.

yeah this server busy **** has gotta go. im in my 2nd day of everyother post busy busy busy. oh yeah whats up effen?

GeezerBudd said:
Here's the one I like:

" I'm new to growing. I am just growing my seeds in water. I am new to growing.
(A few sentences later.....)
"I studied Botany"
(Towards the end of the thread....)
"I'm a Botanist"

Cracks me up every time.

Gb
YEAH ! :hubba: it was botony 2years of study and still could'nt spell it :**: LOL

I'M SORRY CowboyBudsky! I'M SORRY WE CAN'T ALL BE AS SMART AND AS TALENTED AS YOU! BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO TRY! AT LEAST WE TRY! AT LEAST WE TRY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND BE LIKE YOU. AND MAYBE I HAVE ASKED A LOT OF DUMB QUESTIONS- WHAT DO YOU CARE!? LEAVE ME ALOOONE!

StoneyBud said:
jus wat u tryn 2 saa? eye cum hear 2 schaare all mi knowege and u mak fun of me.

Soo, if eye put too seads in some waiter, how long be4 eye can smook the lbs?
and the latest has a thread how to 1=vegg 2=can i dry outside 3= flowering 4=growing ? 5 is coming ..where can i sell 6 will be... i got busted 7 will be ...they told me to do it 8 will be where's... the soap i'm new here !

The Effen Gee said:
How bout what the hell is going on with the constant website issues?

I thought that was normal.:ignore: Been happenening for awhile.

GrowinGreen said:
I'M SORRY CowboyBudsky! I'M SORRY WE CAN'T ALL BE AS SMART AND AS TALENTED AS YOU! BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO TRY! AT LEAST WE TRY! AT LEAST WE TRY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND BE LIKE YOU. AND MAYBE I HAVE ASKED A LOT OF DUMB QUESTIONS- WHAT DO YOU CARE!? LEAVE ME ALOOONE!

:confused:
Never said I was Smart, nor Talanted,,and who the hell are you anyway? I dont remember ever talking to you. And I damn sure didnt say anything about Growengreen,,is the guy I started this thread about.
BUT,,seems ya have stuck yurself in there anyway,,right?:rolleyes: It was about PPL coming on here talking **** to PPL and Mods,,before anyone even really knew who they were .

ANd what do you mean,,Leave You Alone?:confused: Are you kidding me.:rolleyes:

Vespasian said:
one or two of the posts in this thread give the impression that offering advise to people less educated than themselves, is a little below them.

I have not seen this in this thread, I have seen members say they are fed up with simple questions where the askee can EASILY find the answer themselves but want the 'I cant be bothered to search I want you all to give me answers because im too lazy' thing.

Some people ask questions where its on the fringe of ridiculousness, these questions I personally ignore, if they ask questions that daft they have no place in the growing world, either that or its a wind up, so I refuse to comment.

Someone a while ago asked if they made canna oil instead of cooking with it, is it ok to inject it into a vein.

Would you bother answering an obvious wind up?

:peace:

StoneyBud said:
jus wat u tryn 2 saa? eye cum hear 2 schaare all mi knowege and u mak fun of me.

Soo, if eye put too seads in some waiter, how long be4 eye can smook the lbs?
Welcome to the forum you should be able to pull 15 lbs off your seeds in 20 days or so dont worry about changing out the water you have them in it will be plenty for them to grow to full maturity once you see the little round leafs growing out its time to smoke :D

I guess im lucky i dont get the people bugging me in threads or by pm. i know i dont post much on here anymore because of that darn server busy getting to everyone. We have to remember that many of the people who get on here are going to be kids who think that they can make lunch money if they were dealers too and dont (or wont) think everything involved through to the end. I know i had dreams of doing exactly what i am when i was a kid too, i always used to say man this stuff is good but soooo expensive i would love to grow my own so i could save some cash, i never grew up around a computer or even had access to the net until about 3 years ago so i had to do all my learning the old fashioned way, but when i was a newb grower i at least had an idea of what to expect. wow theres some :stoned: ramblings for you sorry gang :D

Hey HIE-
I'm a bit of a noob and hope this isn't a dumb question, but what is a "wind up"???
And what's the answer, can you inject it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back