what to say / do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MoNoXiDe said:
I just don't want her going to school. Daddy grows plants in his closet. lol

She will, trust me.

Before school, I just told my youngest they were orchids. I had a orchid/rare fern nursery and plenty of odd looking plants, so he just shrugged and went ok.

As soon as he started school is wasn't long before he saw a pic of what mj looked like and proudly announced "My dad grows that".

I had to stop for a few years till he learned to keep quiet and not be bragging on me. Now, he's my main assistant.

Wet

You just make your basement level man. I used to bang out huge crops in a very un level crawl space that was 12x40x6. I used sand bags dumped out to make level and used plastic bag pots because they would conform to the ground. I did it down there because of my kids. Just not smart to tell anybody. That would include family. I know it sounds crazy, but I can assure you, you will sleep better at night. I would move the set up right away. But that's me.

when i first started i had the same concerns. so i set my kids up with a 2ft t5 of their own. helped them grow flowers and pumpkins, and such. they were so excited to tell and show their friends the stuff they grew themselves.

Im going to have to agree with Ozzy on this one. She should have never seen it. Now, whether you move it or not there is always going to be the very real risk that she will say something to the wrong person at her school. The damage is done. You might want to shut in down for a while and then maybe later when it blows over set it up covertly somewhere she never goes. JMO and whatever you decide Good Luck!

I'm going to continue, but with all that said. I will save money to be able to build something in the basement. I spent what I had on the setup. I wonder how much it would be to build a 10x10 room.

Green Mojo and stay safe. Only you know whats best and safest for your family.

thanks and I do appreciate all the advice. I may be better off building a room inside my garage. easier access and I can build around a window, stick a a/c / heater unit in it.

Sorry but ozzy hit it....

Don't ever tell yer 6 yr old your growing weed.. Just trying to be truthful.... Really?

Sry but woah

Plz keep it outta sight. She shouldn't see ****!!!!

trillions of atoms said:
Sorry but ozzy hit it....

Don't ever tell yer 6 yr old your growing weed.. Just trying to be truthful.... Really?

Sry but woah

Plz keep it outta sight. She shouldn't see ****!!!!

Idk who said I told her I'm growing mj? She saw a tent and asked what it's for. I told her its for indoor plants for the winter. Nowhere did I say I told her that.

Me myself was not concerned with what ya told her,,more concerned about what would happen if ya got busted growing in Tenn with a 6yr old Daughter and Wife. As I said,,you have to make that decision for your Family.

I didn't say YOU said it.

Someone suggested you don't lie to her about it....

Im Simply telling you DONT tell her the truth! lol

Ah. Ok. Ya. I wouldn't tell her. Like I said I want to build a wall in the garage or a room in the garage. I just have to get some funds together shouldn't be that much to build a small room.

Do we have a consensus... what is the proper age for a kid to know what we're doing in our atticts, closets, garages, and behind locked closed doors

Do what you can to keep cps out of your lives. They are evil once they are aware of you....

trillions of atoms said:
When they are moved out and on their own and responsible enuff to smoke your dank and not tell anyone OS.
:yeahthat:

exactly

All 3 of my Boys are out on thier on,,and I never told them **** about me growing.
PPL drink and start talking sometimes,,and it only takes ONE time and the wrong person,,and your screwed. Even older kids like to brag about how COOL thier parents are gentlemen. I can just here it now from one of my Boys who may have had a few to many that has loosened his lips"My Dad Grows some killer Weed",,dont tell nobody OK.

WeedHopper said:
All 3 of my Boys are out on thier on,,and I never told them **** about me growing.
PPL drink and start talking sometimes,,and it only takes ONE time and the wrong person,,and your screwed. Even older kids like to brag about how COOL thier parents are gentlemen. I can just here it now from one of my Boys who may have had a few to many that has loosened his lips"My Dad Grows some killer Weed",,dont tell nobody OK.

orangesunshine said:
Do we have a consensus... what is the proper age for a kid to know what we're doing in our atticts, closets, garages, and behind locked closed doors

Never. Plain and simple.
Rule #1, NEVER TELL ANYONE.

Latest posts

Back