What was the last movie you watched?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw X - It's very good.
I agree Chubby. I Just returned from Saw X….graphic, gory and a good plot. I thought it was one of the best in the Saw franchise. My wife had her eyes covered for almost half the movie…..LOL

Also watched a good movie based on a true story called “The Burial” with Tommy Lee Jones and Jamie Fox. It’s on Amazon Prime.

The last movie I watched was "Inception," and let me tell you, it's a mind-bending masterpiece! I love how it keeps you guessing until the very end. There's just something about the intricate plot and stunning visuals that draw me in every time.
As for new movies out this weekend, I'm always on the lookout for fresh picks to add to my watchlist. I even came across some new movies out this weekend. It's exciting to see what Hollywood has in store for us, whether it's a thrilling action flick or a heartwarming drama. So, if you're in need of some cinematic inspiration, definitely check out what's hitting theaters or streaming platforms this weekend.

Last edited:
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

As a huge Ghostbusters fan, I've already seen it like 5 times but I bought it on digital release last night so had to watch it again lol.

I mean what would be the point in having working life size proton packs and flight suits if you don't like the movies 😂

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

As a huge Ghostbusters fan, I've already seen it like 5 times but I bought it on digital release last night so had to watch it again lol.

I mean what would be the point in having working life size proton packs and flight suits if you don't like the movies 😂
Was it Good, Not the one with women who replaced the real Ghost Busters like last one?

Was it Good, Not the one with women who replaced the real Ghost Busters like last one?
I never watched the one with all the women lol.
But yeah the newest one is good.
So is ghostbusters afterlife, if you haven't seen that one watch it before frozen empire lol.

Latest posts

Back