What your JOB ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtVandolay said:
I have a few bad habits that require some maintenance/effort (cigarettes, alcohol). I grow mj in the garage and occasionally distill a little moonshine. I go fishing and shooting a lot. Sometimes I take out the garbage or walk the dogs (but never both on the same day). Oh yeah, I work out 3x/week.

Sounds like you and I would get along great. :giggle:

SmokinMom said:
Interesting you say all that GMCORP considering your choice of av. I know you didn't chose that one for the benefit of the ladies here. :p

Yeah, like i said, it's a difference between Real world professionalism vs. fun forum world. Avatar is more for my husband's enjoyment and entertainment. Plus, in the month i've had it, my reputation has gone from one green dot to what it is now.... ;)

SmokinMom said:
Sounds like you and I would get along great. :giggle:

:D Except for that freezing fog or whatever it was that you get :D Snow, ice and cold are among the things I don't miss :)

The New Girl said:
Hi,
I'm a ho, dope dealer, FBI agent, SpEd teacher, air traffic controller, and clean houses in the nude, pretty much a boring life...:p

PS. Oh, and a liar... except for the cleaning thing! ;)

lucrative:hubba:
i see want ads for nude housecleaners on craigslist all the time... that's probably how you got in the business, eh?:rolleyes:

GMCORP said:
lucrative:hubba:
i see want ads for nude housecleaners on craigslist all the time... that's probably how you got in the business, eh?:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I can't tell, you might find me! Hmmm, by the looks of your av it looks like you might clean the same as me! ...well at least grow that way! :p

I am a brown collar worker, so to speak.

I work very hard to provide housing, security, and health care to illegal aliens and those who victimize the innocent. I also slave every day to be able to provide food stamps to those who refuse to take responsibilty for themselves, or their actions, or their family.

Did I mention that I also work very hard to provide my portion of the golden parachutes to those wealthy CEOs that make horrible decisions and run their companies in the dirt?

It's tough being a brown collared worker these days, but with so many out there hurting for work, I'm thankful that I'm able to do my part to keep the bleeding heart system functioning like a well oiled machine.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I sit around getting high all day... mess around with the plants... harass people in "my" forum (here)... watch tv (movies mostly), or listen to music.... oh... and I drink a lot too

rough, eh? :D :cool:

:yeahthat: Pro Loafer:watchplant: :farm:

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

i no longer work,medically retired.i was a merchant seaman for over 20 yrs.i could no longer pass a coast guard physical,so they early retired me.i then went to work for almost 10 yrs as an iron worker.yeah,i could not sail on a ship,but i could climb steel.makes a lot of sense to me too.i was in the academy at 15 yrs of age due to legal problems.yeah i've been a bad boy and had a hell of a lot of fun doing it,lol.smoked dope with lynard skynard band too.i would not work for sheet now.i'm officially a dope grower,lol

The New Girl said:
Hmmm, I can't tell, you might find me! Hmmm, by the looks of your av it looks like you might clean the same as me! ...well at least grow that way!

yep. we're nudists here. only put on clothes when i've gotta be out in society.

And yeah Godspeed, i was asked politely to change the avatar.

SmokinMom said:
The av had run its course. :p

Hope you boys were able to save it to your computer. LMAO.

I was trying to digital zoom it but the resolution just wasn't there.

Latest posts

Back