What your JOB ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM her for a personal copy. Its Christmas, I'm sure she'd oblige. ;)

I'm the "Executive Chef/kitchen manager" at a local bar and grille i work at. I wish i could legally bar tend but i'm not 21 yet so ..

I know where you worked Andy, i see it everyday :) did they offer you any pension from leaving work for them at the shipyard?

SmokinMom said:
PM her for a personal copy. Its Christmas, I'm sure she'd oblige. ;)

depends....:bong: what do i get out of it??? :p j/k.

Thats between you guys.

:giggle:

Maybe you should charge some $$$.

ArtVandolay said:
Maybe we'll perform some of that sacred and early music with you .... if you tell us what you're talking about :D

LOL :p

... most "early" music (like, medieval) was written for sacred purposes. Not gonna talk bout religion on here tho... i'm already treading on thin ice :cool:

...and i don't know how to talk bout this kind of music w/o getting into religion... :joint4:

whoa whoa, avatar that every guy in here is interested in...? i wanna see :) i never saw it. damn the marijuana bong for zoning me out.

or damn my girl friend for training me well...

I have owned my own business(small) for over 18 years. I work outta town 2-3 weeks out the month and I am home with my Wife 1-2 weeks outta tha month. I love my life. OH dont get me wrong,,I live from month to month like everyone else most the time. Some years are better then others. This one(2008) has been tough.:eek:

then don't talk about it, hook me up with a link to it and then i can hear it...sacredly and what not.

if you watch much T.V. chances are you've seen me on ******* *******. but you might not watch that i was also in ****** *** ** ********.

now i work every now and then with my dad running heavy equipment. but i don't do that much lately.

slowmo77 said:
if you watch much T.V. chances are you've seen me on ******* *******. but you might not watch that i was also in ****** *** ** ********.

now i work every now and then with my dad running heavy equipment. but i don't do that much lately.

My guess is there was several characters in those TV shows,,so no one will know who you are,,so what was the shows? I like TV :hubba: IM to old to play football.

Long boring, hard work where they test randomly and I cannot enjoy the fruits of my labor..... well not too much anyway........

GMCORP said:
LOL :p

... most "early" music (like, medieval) was written for sacred purposes. Not gonna talk bout religion on here tho... i'm already treading on thin ice :cool:

...and i don't know how to talk bout this kind of music w/o getting into religion... :joint4:

What does it mean to "perform" it rather than, say, listen to it? Chanting? Instrument(s)?

ArtVandolay said:
What does it mean to "perform" it rather than, say, listen to it? Chanting? Instrument(s)?

Hubby and i both sing and play some instruments ;)
people come and listen.
A lot of what we do involves a church that digs on that kind of music.
...at that point it's no longer music, but sung prayer. very moving. The earliest stuff is chant, then the music progressed--harmonies developed, the original jam sessions evolved and were written down.... We can sing through the ages, be present for music as music progressed from these basic, pure forms, to what it is now.
i love being transported to another time period...
whether through smoking, music, or other merry-making
it's a hobby, but i've done some recordings, made some $ here and there... it's hard to professionalize or commercialize a passion while letting it remain a passion. That's one of the reasons i've always loved the name of this site "marijuana passion"---pure and unadulterated passion for something i consider sacred............

Latest posts

Back