What your JOB ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play Guitar, bass, and drums. however i play modern rock etc... Music is awesome :)

most recently i owned a scrap metal business ,,,,(there we go again ,,in a mans world)
these days im a stay at home mum who likes to grow :watchplant:

what is my job...I fix things, I guess. 20 years with lasers, 10 years diagnostic imaging, last 5 linear accelerators.

I build cabinet doors and drawers for a custom home builder, for the moment anyways. Times are getting tough in the building industry around here.
I've had lots of jobs over my almost 20 year "career" of work. Everything from Sous Chef at a fancy restaurant to packin' bricks. My favorite was I used to assemble stuff at a local mega-store. I got paid a certain amount per item assembled so the faster I worked, the more money I made.

I have been a merchant marine up until about 8 years ago, where I too could not pass my physical, so I went back to college and got my degree in petro. engineering. Did that for three years, got hit by an illegal alien with no licence or insurance...Broke my back in 2 places and fractured my neck. So now I grow "herbs" for the pain and to make ends meet... Worked out alot better than I thought!!! At least I can still get around!

commercial/industrial electrician, the wife made me quit powerline work. there's lots of electricians here on the site.......not too suprising because 3/4 of the guys i work with have a love of burnin on the way to work, at breaks, at lunch, whenever the general contractor hands out change orders, when we run outta liquidtite connectors or just cause the feel like it!

Latest posts

Back