What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey hey, it's FAT RODDY!!! And I'm gonna sing a song for youou....one of green and sticky gooood!! I've got it together, me and all my gals, to bring pain relief to all my patient pals! NANANA gonna have a bong rip...YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

:rofl:

Anyway, another up, another trimmed, another dried and another replacing the hole in the bud room! The vicious circle that I hope to never end! Jars are filling up again, people are happy...as am I!

THANKS MP!!!!

I'm sorry Roddy, I couldn't hear you for all the noise. :rofl: :D

:woohoo: nice! U crack me up "FAT RODDY"

Stay High Stay Safe :ccc:

Schweet Roddy keep up the great work.. Nice to be :48: on some fresh harvest...

Aloha
Squidy :fly:

I played around a bit with the Somango gal, a bit of pruning and some tyiing down, the results being a bushy gal! I took several clones, we'll see what happens! I also tied down another OG and have moved it to a bigger pot (yep, the 20 gallon tote)....I really want to beat the 10oz KK and KNOW it is possible with just a bit more TLC than given the last big OG!! I'm on a mission....

Another up, another down another round and round....

:ciao: 4U, how goes it?

Another up.....same ol' round-n-round LOL I'll try to remember to get some pics of the Pyramid seed gals in the basement at this time....big, bushy and beautiful! The OG run is coming to an end....ok, just a break in harvests...another OG went down this morning lol and tons more in cloner!

Here's a (loosely) trimmed bud from this harvest...

trimmed OG 001.JPGtrimmed OG 002.JPG

One branch down, several to go!

Very nice Roddy. Your in a grove it looks like. Stay safe brother. :)

:ciao: PP! Yeah, the plan has worked out nicely, now to expand a bit so I can better serve my patients! Speaking of...one stops by just now, I had promised her some finger hash her last visit, but couldn't find it. Well, we tore into the safe this visit and there it was, behind my jar of roaches. Gave her a nice gram ball and proceeded to burn a chunk (maybe 1/4 gram), we're high now.......... :stoned: :stoned:

Roddy said:
:ciao: PP! Yeah, the plan has worked out nicely, now to expand a bit so I can better serve my patients! Speaking of...one stops by just now, I had promised her some finger hash her last visit, but couldn't find it. Well, we tore into the safe this visit and there it was, behind my jar of roaches. Gave her a nice gram ball and proceeded to burn a chunk (maybe 1/4 gram), we're high now.......... :stoned: :stoned:

:ciao: Roddy YUMMS!!! Finger Hash is the best in the world to smoke IMO.. Im trying to do the same thing as you with the perpetual grow thing.. I wish i had it dialed in as well as you do... youre positivenes is contacious and makes me want to actually work... :rofl: Thanks

Aloha
Squidy

Very dank looking OG you have there! The forest of frost must be a pleasure to gaze into! :watchplant: :D

Hey Irish, K0rps and Squidy!! :ciao: How goes it??

Another day, another chop, another hung and another jarred....weeeeeeeeee!! :) Looks like a slowdown coming up, though, might have a week or two rest between chops in a week or so! House looks like a bud factory, branches hanging everywhere, and the smell of drying dank is in the air!

A sad thing, though, the last couple have come up a little on the "soft" side...not exactly airy, but not the rock solid nugs I have been getting of late. Took a bit to figure this one out, but I suspect my bulbs are old and needed changing a few months ago...oops! The lights in the back of the room have new bulbs which would explain the tighter buds coming from that part of the room.

The Pyramid gals....what beastly babes!!

:ciao: Rose!!

If those Pyramid babes are as potent as their smell suggests, I'm gonna have a bunch of happy patients soon!

OG and various 006.JPGOG and various 011.JPGOG and various 016.JPGOG and various 018.JPGOG and various 021.JPGOG and various 023.JPGOG and various 026.JPG

First two show the crap I'm forced to smoke these days... :hubba: yes, I trim the buds to their smallest morsel, I like to trim them the way I want to buy them! Then we have a visitor to the veg room, musta flown in yesterday! Last pics are various buds from the latest to come up for the chop!

Nice Roddy! Lovin the OG buds. they look stellar as always my friend. Green Mojo!

When it rains it pours, I am fighting BUGS like crazy! THIRP is the culprit here, nasty slender tan little flying pests! I noticed them long ago, but decided the best course was to pretend they aren't there...yeah, that worked real good! :rofl:

Oh well, got some azimax from the hydro shop and sprayed the buggers...and I am still seeing dozens...OUCH! Gonna try that hab/vin mix Menimeth suggested. I really only started worrying about this issue when I saw some webs. Thinking mites, I was worried (I know, THIRP is nothing to blow off, but....), but no, just a black and white spider going crazy in there! He seems oblivious to the azimax as well.

Bud room....SWEET!!!! Buds buds and more buds all where you look! The gal I'm watching close has NOT formed any noticeable nanners, still watching closely, but this could shoot my theory all to Hades! One thing about those pyramid seeds, they produce big cola buds!

I'm thinking of expanding, I am currently only growing the maximum amount of gals for 2 people, while providing for 4 people. While I don't have a lot of room, I do have enough for at least 1 tent set-up in the upstairs bedroom (or kitchen, depends on what I decide here....and plenty of room in kitchen since motorcycle has been removed).

Anyway....rambling on and on and..... :48:

Things are looking good up and down, gals are green and getting more and more bug free....I'm training my son to handle all aspects and making time for more outdoor adventure! Kayaking has been the main activity of late, but been pedaling the trike about a lot, as well! Last night was a bit cool at 50 degrees, but only when stopped long enough to let the sweat chill! Tonight is looking slightly warmer, gonna go for 20 or so miles (nearby town and back).

I've thrown about so many plans, (bike trip across the USA, kayak trips in the U.P., a couple weeks at Isle Royale or even pedaling up to the U.P.) it's gonna be hard to choose which one(s) to go after! My health has been fading slightly year to year and it's not ever gonna get better, so best to grab life by the nads and squeeze hard, I won't get a better opportunity than this year, the SUMMER OF RODDY!!!

But hey, I'll definitely be keeping things up in here and so...and not going far for several weeks at the least! GREEN MOJO to all!!

Oh yeah, the watched gal is still a she.... :48:

Latest posts

Back