What's Poppin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice thick stems , cuts down on bamboo stakes

IMG_5188.png

Sure does. That's a blueberry muffin I believe
OK I have to ask, I believe it was Boo who posted a pic of your training of a plant. Do you bury the trained plant deep in soil at last up-pot so the multiple stems gather at the soil level as that plant grows? I know you top and fim then tie branches down, but how does that clump form so close to the soil?

OK I have to ask, I believe it was Boo who posted a pic of your training of a plant. Do you bury the trained plant deep in soil at last up-pot so the multiple stems gather at the soil level as that plant grows? I know you top and fim then tie branches down, but how does that clump form so close to the soil?
Just early fimming on that one. Every branch there was a top at some point. When I up pot I bury it up to the first joint

Just early fimming on that one. Every branch there was a top at some point. When I up pot I bury it up to the first joint
OK I just was not sure but had the idea
I love it, what size is you final pot and how deep are the roots. Do you end up pushing the plant under the grow media?

3 gallons seems to be be the sweet spot. The roots are usually undisturbed during transplant. From a 1gal to a 3gal I put about 3 inches of coco in and plant up from there

Yeah I'm in ebb and flow so large pots are not needed

How much stem are you burying, on average?

Latest posts

Back