What's Worse?! You Decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone holding a seat can claim immunity on these charges under american law. also goes for many other charges you or i would do time for.

hmm, maybe i should go lobby for a seat. go embezzle a few hundred g's, steal from some unnoticed slush fund, forget to pay my taxes on my holdings that arent really mine in the first place, drive trashed, throw a few blows at any members opposing me publicly, smoke some weed in the oval office daily, among other unscrupulous matters, then claim immunity. ha. dont get me going. rant...bb...

Every time I turn on my TV and see a politician talking about...whatever, I want to put my fist through my tv screen.

...and it's only like 2" thick glass too..

The way marijuana is still percieved by members of society is ridiculous. Everyone still believes the sterotype of the lazy stoner without realising how many of them are actually respected members of society who work steady jobs etc. To can this guy for having a bong-rip is just ludicrous.

I'd type more but it would become a rant.

Latest posts

Back