White Russian -2 Weeks into Flower- *Weekly Photo Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo, thanks for stopping in.

OHC: Hypontized mind(s)!

ChuckD: Yeah man, 5 weeks yet, im wondering how thick they will get.

Warfish: Thanks bro, :).

Hey, they look great :D!

I would reconsider topping while in flowering, it can stress the plant into a Hermie :holysheep:.

Keep up the good work!

Oooooh... NOW the fun starts! :rolleyes: Looking killer bud... nice filter too...:p

Full steam ahead, they are putting on weight, building trichs, all that. Little bit of burn are evident in the leaves the last 2 weeks or so from giving them 100% medium-feed nutes for a few weeks, going to be tuning down the nutes to light feeding and cut em at week 8, anticipate 9.5 weeks ish, more for the LS. Was considering giving them a flush at week 6, followed by 100% light feeding schedule. Going to top the clones today or tomorrow, experiment with FIMM Vs Top for the hell of it.

@BKphate, yo, was going to top the clones not the flowering plants. I skipped topping the flowering plants this run and want to top the next set to compare the height and density/area each takes up. I did a semi-agressive lollipoppping (?) of these flowering plants now. Took about 50% of the lower branches off, which is controversial in these forums, but with so many plants jammed in there they never would of seen any light, and were a cluster-fck all jammed together branches entangled and all.

@ DOS, :hubba:.

@2Dog, thank you :p!

@ Fruitybud, thanks for stopping in, :farm:.

week13(flower5).JPG

week13(flower5)bud.JPG

week13(flower5)bud2.JPG

clones2.JPG

Looking good tact! Must be one massive schtinky room!

WOW!! Great grow so far, I am on my first grow and hoping to do as well. It seems you are doing everything right. Plus 100% females it seems someone sprinkled some serious green mojo on you.

@ The Chef, the filter is really doing its job, not much odor. :banana:

@ OHC, OH STOP YOU, STOP IT! :banana:

@frogman, beginners luck man (mostly genetics after environment), keep your pH in balance at all times, use lime in your soil so it can't get too far off, and don't water till the pots get light, you will have high quality buds in no time. :banana:

@ chuckdee, do you update your GJ on thursday also? :banana:

Some Great Farming ure doing there! Ure pictures are just mouthwatering
Best of luck!

Nice work tact I dig your avatar as well.
I am interested in this thread because I too grew out WR from serious a few years back and while she was massive I found the finished bud not nearly as good as my WR from Serious 12 years ago.
I hope you get a better draw than me and end up with some spicey exotic dank!

Thanks for your hard work and updates

Sub

Thanks Mizu, appreciate you stopping in.

Subcool, hey man nice to meet you, I read your hash and breeding posts, great stuff. That sucks in your inconsistency from the Serious, wasn't there marketing schtick that they only had a few plants but they were the best they could be. What did your pheno seem to exhbit charectaristic wise? I noticed mine are not nearly as frosty as some of the pics that go up in these forums, at week 6. This is my first grow, so I am not keen on the timing of trich production and things like that, so not sure if this WR is below-average or just average in trichs so far. They seem to be putting on weight pretty well, at least average.

Today I found a bug when pulling off a few dead leaves, the details with picture are here:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53211

Following further inspection of ALL the plants, I could not find another bug of any kind, which is weird right? Considering if you see a bug, the chance there is many more is a given, but I could'nt find one.. not sure what kind of bug that was. The other forum thread has a picture of it, aaaand no one seems to be sure, but I couldn't find another in an attempt to scour that had me inspecting each plant and removing them one by one (half were inspected to be honest), I also got a small bag of dead leaves that were hard to see when all 13 WR were jammed together in 5-gallon pots.

So I decide to take a few pictures of the ladies, I have them out of their jungle, and if I go upstairs there is no HPS light to have to turn-off or anything. Start snapping some shots of the infected plant, getting comfortable, taking pictures of a randomly selected 2nd plant at various angles on the kitchen floor. And in my out of focus near-sight, I see a cable/phone/electrician in my backyard, climbed up on the telephone poll and at the same height as me. I was repeatdly snapping photos with a flash on, in my kitchen bay-window.

So I dropped and rolled, slowly peeled the plant to the stairs and ran it down to the grow room. I put all plants back in the room as fast as possible, they had been out for inspection and all. Sprayed that Odium (sp) crap that smells like chemical-peaches, and turn off the blowers, the light, put on the dryer with clothes and alot of dryer wipe things. I was freaking out.

After waiting looking out my front window for a few minutes I decided to go get my dog out of my backyard (pooping), where the guy was. So I go out and say to the guy:

"She wasn't being annoying barking was she, haha, mmmmhmmm?",

and he says,

"OOOH you startled me, LOL".

Then I shot the **** with him for a few minutes about jobs, the economy, and 'how is U-verse really' (he was an AT&T guy installing U-verse for a neighbor). Where he lives, and how that place doesn't get U-verse!

So I went inside, and decided to update my grow journal with those bud shots. :holysheep:

week 6 bud.JPG

week 6 bud 2.JPG

Wanted to add these two pics. They are indicative of something going on in most of the plants, but to a lesser degree. This leaf comes from one the heaviest ladies up to this point, appearing totally healthy in terms of growth and posture. The rust seems to say to me either a lack of cal/mag, pH, or too much cal/mag causing a pH appearing lockout of something else, or simple nute burn.

I use RO water, 100% organic AN lineup @100% per its online medium-feeding schedule. Starting thursday I am going to start feeding the plants @ 80% of the light-feeding schedule due to a lack of nutes. Due to using RO water I have been using cal/mag for abotu the last 6 weeks. The first week I used way too much, enough for like 20 gallons when using only 10 gallons. Since then I have used the light-feeding amount on the back of the (nutes we got for free) GO, General Organics cal/mag bottle. So I thinking maybe I nuked them with cal/mag, and its exhibiting efects that look like cal/mag deficiencies? Some plants are more effected then others, while a few show almost no signs of rust spotting at all. I use organic pH down/up, PPM are low as im using RO water. I do add stuff that clears up chroloramine which is in my water, breaks it down to sodium-chlroine (I think) Which dissipates when boric-acid (air) makes contact with the water, or whatever DOS broke it down for us all. I have a meter that I use calibration fluid once a week, so its accurate within 0.1 I would say. I water @ 6.3 pH, all 5-gallon pots have 3 TBSP of dolomite sweet-lime, runoff is around 6.8.

So thoughts? This along with a potential insect visit, and the cable guy, made this a very unproductive day. I am late.

Thanks guys (I will proofread later)

rust.JPG

rust2.JPG

bejezzus they are absolutely superb tact.

a job well done man

t4

Time4Plan-B said:
bejezzus they are absolutely superb tact.

a job well done man

t4

Thanks man, not there yet.

Latest posts

Back