White Russian -2 Weeks into Flower- *Weekly Photo Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaa damn man close call

she looks beautiful man... that is one chunky cola!!

Tact I love your journal you update consistently you always write every thing every problem you encounter . It makes me feel like readin a fantasy book luv ure journal Keep it up! Not only that but im a fan of the White russian's and seen ure babies bien so beutiful makes me wonna cry. I know ure gonna get the finest smoke ever when u finish ! So please give a smoke report!

@ Chuckdee: :chuck: yeah man that sucked. :D

@mizu: Thanks man, I will deliver a smoke report asap.

This is start of week 7, end of week 6.

After much searching I found no more bugs, so I guess I will just keep checking daily, no neem for now. The plants are getting bulky enough that getting in between them to water was getting to be very time consuming and I would constantly be brushing up against plants and their developing trichs. I would come out of the room smelling pretty stinky, plants are so jammed together that you can hardly reach over two plants with all these bud-weighted branches swinging around.

Tried a new way of watering the plants, it was really getting to be a pita.

For my plants now I have been watering them without using a drain by putting the pots on a plastic dog tray. Its a slide-out dog tray that goes on the bottom of metal cage dog 'crates'. On top of the tray and I put a wire-bookshelf shelf Which the pots sit on. This way I can pour the water over the plants, and it will collect at the bottom of the tray, which is sucked up by a 5-gallon wet-vac (DOS idea). So I repeated the process with a dog tray outside the room on a smaller shelf that I used for veg and had stored away in lieu of needing a bigger dog tray/shelf combo to make room for the ever-growing pot sizes, up from 2-gallons to 5-gallons with no males being yanked freeing up space. This way of watering took the same amount of time probally just to lug some out, but I was able to water them much more evenly. Doing this also made it easier to inspect each individual pot.

Vertical growth has definitely stopped for several weeks now, its just the buds getting bigger, just like they are supposed to. Took two-shots, the level one shows buds partially hidden by fan-leaves in the first shot. The clones got a topping 5 days or so ago, tried fim'ing 2 and topped the rest. I think the clones are just now starting to regrow with symmetrical nodes on either side, like in veg. Humidity has been about 40%, going to lay off the dehumidifier this week and see how wet they stay compared to last week with the dehumidifier going 24/7. Doing that the dehumidifier was getting the humidity down to the high-mid 20s and they were drying up signifigantly 4 days later. Temps remain 70-75.

Come back next Thursday for Week 7! :farm:

water2.JPG

water1.JPG

week14(flower6).JPG

week14(flower6b).JPG

clones3.JPG

freshtop.JPG

nouvellechef said:
I must be crazy. Is pic 4 above showing a ton a nanners?

Gah, I hope not.

Thanks speed and HL. :)

Tact said:
@ Chuckdee: :chuck: yeah man that sucked. :D

@mizu: Thanks man, I will deliver a smoke report asap.

This is start of week 7, end of week 6.

After much searching I found no more bugs, so I guess I will just keep checking daily, no neem for now. The plants are getting bulky enough that getting in between them to water was getting to be very time consuming and I would constantly be brushing up against plants and their developing trichs. I would come out of the room smelling pretty stinky, plants are so jammed together that you can hardly reach over two plants with all these bud-weighted branches swinging around.

Tried a new way of watering the plants, it was really getting to be a pita.

For my plants now I have been watering them without using a drain by putting the pots on a plastic dog tray. Its a slide-out dog tray that goes on the bottom of metal cage dog 'crates'. On top of the tray and I put a wire-bookshelf shelf Which the pots sit on. This way I can pour the water over the plants, and it will collect at the bottom of the tray, which is sucked up by a 5-gallon wet-vac (DOS idea). So I repeated the process with a dog tray outside the room on a smaller shelf that I used for veg and had stored away in lieu of needing a bigger dog tray/shelf combo to make room for the ever-growing pot sizes, up from 2-gallons to 5-gallons with no males being yanked freeing up space. This way of watering took the same amount of time probally just to lug some out, but I was able to water them much more evenly. Doing this also made it easier to inspect each individual pot.

Vertical growth has definitely stopped for several weeks now, its just the buds getting bigger, just like they are supposed to. Took two-shots, the level one shows buds partially hidden by fan-leaves in the first shot. The clones got a topping 5 days or so ago, tried fim'ing 2 and topped the rest. I think the clones are just now starting to regrow with symmetrical nodes on either side, like in veg. Humidity has been about 40%, going to lay off the dehumidifier this week and see how wet they stay compared to last week with the dehumidifier going 24/7. Doing that the dehumidifier was getting the humidity down to the high-mid 20s and they were drying up signifigantly 4 days later. Temps remain 70-75.

Come back next Thursday for Week 7! :farm:

That purple looks tasty! lol

nouvellechef said:
Is it nute burn leaf tips then? Man just looks like nanners.

Nouvelle Chef is absolutely, 100%%, correct.

I did some scouring today and YEP, the plant right in the middle of the front row of shot #4, like NC said had several nanners. Also yes there is some nute burn, I have cut down nutes by 50% as a result. I will be uploading shots in a minute, got a confirmation by DOS.

Doesnt look so much like nute burn homey. But if your flushing for late flower, really wont matter about nutrient adjustment. If your not flushing I would keep the ppm where its at if it can handle it, it looks like it is. I was being humble on my first post. I could see they were nanners. Sometimes I peruse MJ passion on the bigggg LCD. But anyhow, there just throwing some nanners late flower, its gonna be your decision on what to do. Its not about the nanners themselves that bother me when smoking, although it can make some smoke harsh in some cases. They just make killer dank look ugly. Just tell your buddies the high is better in the dark and only do knife hits :)

Ok, saw some suspicious looking things when checking on the ladies this morning. After having glanced at 'hermie' photos a few weeks ago it seemed that they are pretty easy to spot. This being my first grow though, nothing is certain with any confidence, so I took some photos. I am not very good at using my camera and do not have a tri-pod so macro shots come out blurry 99% of the time. What shots I could get was taken under normal lighting, in the room everything filters over the orangish glow of the HPS. Inverting the color of the photos seemed to help in distinctly seeing the shape of the tell-tale banana like shape of the cross-dressing organ. Apparently they have not opened yet (DOS), so they are quarentined and will be chopped. Six weeks and one day, 43 days young, shame they probally wont smoke for a damn, bastards. Going to go do a once over on all the plants.

normal.jpg

inverted.jpg

nanners.jpg

inverted2.jpg

They look frosty, your gonna get ripped for sure. If anything dry, cure, grind it up and get a auto joint roller. Bet you will get alot J's outta that.

Heres the thing. Look at them. There healthy late flower. What happens when you have a supreme pheno in there? Dank is what happens.

Two other plants are on standby, they are up front of the pack and I am going to keep a close eye on them. Here is the remains of intial hermie plant from 'week 6 update, photo #4'.

hermie sad.JPG

Die hermie die! Hope ya got it fore it opened, might wanna throw down a mist down to be on the safe side.

the chef said:
Die hermie die! Hope ya got it fore it opened, might wanna throw down a mist down to be on the safe side.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I

nice set up and great pix looks really healthy

Latest posts

Back