!!! white Skunk + Clones !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardcore-Blaza

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
after reading these fourms for a while I,v decided to join up and join in, Iv had a few grow threads before on other sites but I dont like the way some people are, there destroying threads with unthoughtfull nasty comments !! so I thought id try here as the vibes seems polite and friendly..

Iv been growing now for about 2 years now and id say Iv learnt a fair old amount either from reading books or the hands on learning dealing with the day to day problems of growing our sexy green ladys..

My other grows have been low-ryder2, lemon-skunk, big bang, Ch9- flower female, and now my current grow of White Skunk femminzed.

This strain is a cross between White-Widow and Super Skunk and has more of a couch lock stone then a head high, White Skunk is an indica who stays shortish and has a massive yeild potential, it was also named as the bud bunny.

My Grow style is Soiless but not hydro, my mix is a home made mix of 60% mushroom compost and 40% perlite, and i have nothing but good things to say about it, perfect drainige, it holds water well, it dosn't crack when dry, and the P.H is a stedy 6.6, and although packed with diffrent nutriants and micro-nutriants is dosnt seem to bother the plant at all but i dont feed tham as often as i do with normal soil to stop the risk of nute burn.....

My set up,

Grow Room is a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m grow tent but i do have the entire room its in and its all preped for growing, white walls, mylard floor, cool air in and cold air out, but the winter temps do get low here in the u.k and i find the tent keeps temps up a litte, so iv chose to use it for now.
The tent is usualy my flower room and i have another grow tent for clones and the mums, I think its 90 cm lenth 50 cm wide and 160 cm tall...

My lighting

my lighting is veried for diffrent stages. I have 2, 2foot 18 watt t8 flouros that i use for the clones.. 1 have a 400 watt MH that is use for vegging the mums and the clones, and the 600 watt hps for flowering,

My Ventilation

my ventilation is 2, 125 mm rvk inline fans hoocked up to 10 metres of ducting.

The cool air in fan is inside the ducting wich has been taken up-through the ceiling into the roof and pulled across the lof untill it reaches a air tyle.

The hot air out is also in ducting going up through the ceiling into the loft but pulled the other side of the loft and on a old steam shoot so the hot air is taken straight out of the loft, also live in a 3rd floor appartment on the peak of a hill means smell is not an issue, but just to be sure i do have air cleaners and smellys around the loft and the house.

I also have a clip on fan in the grow room that ocsilates.

thats is for that, temps are perfect i have a 400 watt mh 8 inchs of the tops of the plants with a plant level temp of 80.f during the night and about 84.f during the day, humidity could be better but its about 50% day
and night..

The Plants

I Currently have 2 White skunk mums, both about 5 weeks old and have both shown sex, they were topped at 3 weeks and have recoverd very well indeed, there both in 3 gallon pots where they will spend the rest of there lives.. iv been giving them 1/2 strenth bio-bizz grow one a week with the ocasinal leaf spray...

I took 7 clones (4 off one 3 off the other) about 50 hours ago using the rooting powder and the medium used above, they are currently in the humidity domw on top of a warm radiator, the foor of the dome has a temp 0f 86.f wich should bring the medium temp up to 78.f and the plant level temps are bout 80.f so it could be better but they seem happy, humdidty is a constant 91%.. they started to wilt but they have all stood back up, not perfectly but im happy...

I think iv coverd it all, i hope you enjoy my grow as much as i do, all comments are very welcome....

your new friend hardcore-blaza...

(pics to come)

Hello Hardcore-Blaza :)

Its best if you upload your pictures from your comp using the forums attachment section and not link in pictures from outside sources (grasscity)

If you click the words 'Go Advanced' then the paperclip, that is how you load your pics, you can load 12 at a time.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Hardcore-Blaza :)

Its best if you upload your pictures from your comp using the forums attachment section and not link in pictures from outside sources (grasscity)

If you click the words 'Go Advanced' then the paperclip, that is how you load your pics, you can load 12 at a time.

do the pics not show then??? or is there just links to them???

Your pictures didnt show.

But they will if you upload them from your comp using the method above.

Use Jpegs.

pics

clones%20in%20dome.JPG

clones%20out.JPG

mum%201%20top.JPG

mum%202.JPG

mums%20in%20veg.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Your pictures didnt show.

But they will if you upload them from your comp using the method above.

Use Jpegs.

can you see them now

The pics :p

The size of them is only 150 x 113 pixels.

The forum can handle pic size upto 1200 x 1200 pixels.

HippyInEngland said:
The pics :p

The size of them is only 150 x 113 pixels.

The forum can handle pic size upto 1200 x 1200 pixels.

so wat mega pixle should i set on my camara it goes up 2 10mp.. iv been using vga!!

10mp will take a big picture, it will need to be resized down.

Do you know how to use Paint on your comp?

HippyInEngland said:
10mp will take a big picture, it will need to be resized down.

Do you know how to use Paint on your comp?

yeah i do, resize them, but how doi know how far to resize them down to the required pixles???

Use paint and resize it to 30/30.

I use a 12.6mp and 30/30 works fine.

Give it a quick test, take a pic of anything and see if it posts.

This way you will know :)

Upon going in to the veg room last night inoticed the topped plants new shoots were getting to weak to support there big heads and were bending over slightly, I Searched the web looking for advice and instructions on how to LST, after about an hour and a half reading i thought right then let go do it.. insted off using string iv used these metal U shape hook things.. i fungured i can add more and take some awayas needed. i done the LST last night and i thought arghhh what have i done it looked fecked lol but todayi had a quick peak while the lights were off and they look brilliant the leaves have all terned around and they looks really really cool...

il put some pics on soon...

p.s clones are either gunna make it or die, im very confused about there actions. one minute there up standing looking the full bill of health then the next minute they have wilted a bit and look like they have given up...its been 4 days now.. and surely if they where going to die they would of by now???? am i right in saying this???

pics in next 10 minutes

Nice looking mums you have there, best of luck with this grow :cool:

here are some new pics of the mums they were lstd 12 hours ago 4 of them hours have beem in the dark..

let me know what you think..

lst mum 1a.JPG

lst mum 1b.JPG

lst mum 2 (2).JPG

lst mum 2.JPG

lstd mum1c.JPG

lstd mum 1.JPG

lstd mum 2.JPG

ltd mums.JPG

P270148_08.38[02].JPG

P270148_08.38[05].JPG

LST always makes a plant look like someone sat on it and squished it at first :p

Looking great HB :)

In a 4-6 weeks you are going to have very bushy plants :)

Latest posts

Back