White widow f1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I will say, is that when these old guys on here state their opinion, I pretty much take it as gospel.
If Big says seeded, and unseeded weed gives you the same high……well, experience goes a long way.
And yes, Big always gets his 10%.
I do believe. I am happy and grateful yo be here. I have learned so much already. You see I changed my well know member to weed guru in training. I will be picking everyones brain…lol

All I will say, is that when these old guys on here state their opinion, I pretty much take it as gospel.
If Big says seeded, and unseeded weed gives you the same high……well, experience goes a long way.
And yes, Big always gets his 10%.

awww you are so Kind!

but yeah , I smoked my first joint in 1964 and it had seeds and stems!

still Smoking joints with seeds and stems and still getting high!

although partaking of the herb is medicinal nowadays

I still suffer from the side effects of weed though , Happy , Hungry , and Sleepy

We have 3 early front runners. 3,8, and 15 peeking thought the ground already.
IMG_1814.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

Is it expensive? Asking for Roster...all I need another rabbit hole!
Doesn't cost a thing unless you're indoors then same as usual.
Just doing it shows you how cannabis really is as far as procreation goes and then you realize a few things about the cannabis industry in general the seed game in particular.
😆
Lies on top of lies surrounded by myths based on lies.
🙃

I started 20 seeds 15 sprouted like champs 2 were peekers and 3 were duds. I planted all 20, duds and all. If they do not come up in a week they never will. I am testing these seeds for JCS for viability and to see how they do. JCS only sells top notch seeds. That is why I am documenting everything. I thought I was asked to make seeds. I already called it a seed run so It is a seed run. I will pick the best looking male and mate it with my best-looking female. The males will be moved inside, while I am deciding on the best-looking plant. I will only leave the male with the female for a few days. I want some seeds. I do not need thousands. Everything else will be no where a male. I usually yank them the minute I spot them. I am vigilant about this. I want to try my hand at everything eventually. The fertilized female will remain inside for the duration. I do not want to risk our wind ruining anything. I also plan on using an apron while in her presence and wash up thoroughly afterwards to prevent cross contamination.

Started with 20 seeds only 15 sprouted. Planted all 15. 15 broke through the soil. 12 are going strong 3 just peeked through the dirt then nothing. I started bringing them in at night until the mini green house comes. Its so hot in the day then drops into the 60s. Maybe too drastic of a change for seedlings. I have been watering only enough to keep them damp, not wet, not dry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Started with 20 seeds only 15 sprouted. Planted all 15. 15 broke through the soil. 12 are going strong 3 just peeked through the dirt then nothing. I started bringing them in at night until the mini green house comes. Its so hot in the day then drops into the 60s. Maybe too drastic of a change for seedlings. I have been watering only enough to keep them damp, not wet, not dry.
That's no where near too cold you can save yourself some worry and work.

Most people harvest too early unless they are making seeds then they often let the plant go a little longer and learn about how a plant ripens.
Less bud yes less potent bud no.
sometimes Brother you have the bud rot and powdery mildew buzzards flying overhead and have to do what you dont want to do.

That's no where near too cold you can save yourself some worry and work.
When I put them out in spring Apr1st it was in the 50s at night but they were about 3 or 4 weeks old before I set them outside. I also hardened them off first too. Thank you for the tips. I do not need extra work. I didn't think it was, then 3 just folded over and took a crap. These will most likely end up in a free seed order. Only my guess though. I would be peeved if I bought 20 seeds and only 12 were viable. Most likely why he tests all seeds before putting them up for sale.

I do believe. I am happy and grateful yo be here. I have learned so much already. You see I changed my well know member to weed guru in training. I will be picking everyones brain…lol
Please pick carefully and please be selective whilst picking my brain.
While you are there, check out the food section, adventurous section ,the things I wish I never did section and the things I almost did section . The things I didnt say and the things I did say section is for mature audiences ,

Please pick carefully and please be selective whilst picking my brain.
While you are there, check out the food section, adventurous section ,the things I wish I never did section and the things I almost did section . The things I didnt say and the things I did say section is for mature audiences ,
Lol

Went to check my seedlings and 2 more are missing. I saw a big desert bird with a curved beak eating my babies. I ordered pots with lids. Got to keep them safe until they are big enough. I ordered a mini greenhouse yesterday. I can not possibly test seeds if the darn birds keep eating them. I currently have 10 out of 15. That makes me feel better to know it was birds and not the seeds this soon.
I lost 3 the first day and 2 the second. Put 10 more seeds to soak. Maybe I will have better luck with better stuff.

Latest posts

Back