White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my clones look really terrible. They are still green but have showed no growth whatsoever and they just generally look sickly.. I'm not sure if I'm going to toss them and try again next grow or what... I would take some pics but the wife took the camera this morning.. I should have some up later today. Take care and be safe.

i bet your just anxious as all hell now huh smokey? LOL
how many more weeks they got left in them for full run?

Definitely would love to smoke some of it right now but I know I must be patient! August 21 will be 8 weeks of flower. I'm not positive on when the in-laws are coming but I may be able to let them go for 9 weeks or so. The situation is still developing so I can't say for sure. I hope I can, though. How do they look? Take care and be safe.

they look great to me smokey.

tell the inlaws ya got the worst case of sum contagious flu and stall em for week r 2 extra til ya get better :rofl:

They are still green but have showed no growth whatsoever and they just generally look sickly.. I'm not sure if I'm going to toss them and try again next grow or what...
u musta posted this just as i was postin mine . i missed it LOL.
but are your clones been rooted yet and repotted or ya just take them? cuz mine dont grow either until they show roots thru the peat pellets an i put them in some sort of media/soil then they start to grow finally. but mine this time took bout 12 days to root. last time took ten.
i also got few that aint showed roots yet but appear to be growing taller and leafing out more lol. :confused2:
but how long ago you take the clones?

I took the clones like 14-15 days ago. I dipped them into rooting hormone and put them straight into soil. They were 3 weeks into flower when I took the clones so maybe that's it. I'm not too worried about it, though. If I fail, I will try again next go-round. Take care and be safe.

They were 3 weeks into flower when I took the clones so maybe that's it.
thats definately it i would say. as i have read and noticed from others grows that clones takin durrin flowering take while longer cuz tehy are reverting back to veg. i'd leave em go a while man. why not? see wat happens anyway.. ?

Yea, I'm going to let them go until they either take off and start growing or they just die. We will see. I will keep you all posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back