White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokybear said:
It does, doesn't it? I was thinking that when I took the pic! :) I do remember you saying that you gave up on pollenating. I would too but I don't have any place for clones or mother plants right now so hopefully next time around, I will be able to do it. Funding is really tight right now so I'm unable to invest any money at all into growing. You think it will need pollenated again just to be safe or no? Take care and be safe.

IMO...NO...1 grain pollen..1 pistol...= 1 seed..and by the looks of it ya have plenty..nice job my friend..take care and be safe

Well another update for the ladies is due so here it is! Everything is looking good so far. No major problems to speak of... I untied one of the ladies and she bent clear over to the floor!! I had to stake and tie her up real good so she will be supported. She stretched a lot more than the other ladies so she is much taller.. A little rope and a stake took care of that problem, though. :hubba: This is day 28 of flower so far. Day 60 overall. They are really putting on the trichromes already so that's a great sign.

On a bad note, I don't think my clones are going to survive. I'm not too worried about it if they don't survive. I will just start from seed again. The branches I did pollenate are definitely pregnant! The colas are huge! I tried to get a picture but I'm ignorant when it comes to my wifes camera! Anyways, I should have a bunch of seeds when harvest comes around so I'm good with that. What do you all think? How do they look? Take care and be safe. :D

WW 24July D60F28-1.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-2.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-3.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-4.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-5.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-6.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-7.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-8.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-9.JPG

WW 24July D60F28-10.JPG

they look great smokey :aok:
i dont think i could stand the wait on them lengthy flowerin WW girls myself. lol
hope ya be able to hold out to the bitter end man..!!

They are going to have to be chopped at the end of August. They have 4 more weeks to go before I have to get rid of them. My inlaws are coming up at the end of next month and I can't have them seeing huge pot plants in the closet. They know me and the wife smoke but they don't know we grow and it has to stay that way. I may be able to put it off a little more than four weeks but we will see how things develop. Take care and be safe.

BTW, pic 8 is my lady that fell over when I removed her ties. Pic 9 is after I staked her.. I ended up duct-taping a piece of wood to the pot. I didn't want to drive it into the dirt, possibly harming her root system. She should do just fine now...hopefully. Take care and be safe.

Very nice looking plants, so you didn't use any extra nutes threw the grow so far but you did use the bloom the first week of flowering?? I'm a newb just trying to learn as much as I can before I start my grow thanks in advance.

hey smokey, your usin all cfl's right?
they look good for cfls man. i dont understand why sum who flower wit cfls never get anythin half decent lookin, bud wise. imo i feel ours are doin fantastic considerin flowerin wit cfl's.
either way it works for me so far....

Nice job Smoky! Hopefully they're ripe when you need to chop. What about drying? I'm sure the inlaws would be just as shocked to see those ladies tied up and hanging upside down in the closet!

Great job!

I'm using a 400 watt and a 150 watt hps for these zip. I tried cfl's once but didn't like the results.

As for drying, I'm just going to put them in my bedroom closet and hope for the best. They know me and the wife smoke, they just don't know we grow it. As long as they don't know we are growing, I'm golden. Take care and be safe.

i'll get an hps soon enough tho. only usin cfl's now i have nothin to compare to til i get an hps. im sure i wont go back to cfls once gotten it but wat would you say as far as how drastic the lst, gettin a perfect even canopy wit cfl's right all on top them vs havin regular plants maybe wit sum mild LST but wit an HPS.
liek i said i have never seen up close for myself wat an hps can do.
my last harvest i got really impatient an harvested way erly. it got me high but never to that final step. it kept lacking.
but from the looks of things an wat i know etc i'd say im gettin a fairly decent result as far as usin CFL's.

With an hps zip, you could do a sog or scrog if you wanted too. Having clones is great for sog. Just have a bunch of clones and put them into flower immediately after rooting. I've seen awesome results in a sog setup. Even if you just do a few plants, you can still control the canopy with good lst. I lst'ed a bit but not too much with these. I could have kept the canopy more even but I slacked off in the tying! :) Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Whats your temp and humidity in the room?

And ive been giving my budding plants a power bloom nute mixed in my water everyday. Im wondering if I should do every other day like you.

Cause im on day 22 of budding and mine arent even close to being that big

Temps are between 78-85 degrees when lights are on and around 72 degrees with the lights off. I don't really worry about the humidity in the room. I would only nute every other watering if they were my plants. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

hey smoky..looking great my friend..I dry in my closet as well...I place a asculateing fan in ther on medium and burn candles in house all the time to mask smell from kids..you say you use Big Bloom for flower nute? or just veg...i didnt understand that..I use all six ff..and I am thinking of a sog on the start up of my fall grow..Ill keep ya posted..take care and be safe youself:aok:

Hi there 4u. Yes I only used the big bloom this time around.. mostly just because I didn't go buy some veg nutes.. :) A bit of laziness on my part. I do need to go out and buy some new nutes for my next grow, though. Keep us posted on your grows my friend. Always fun to watch. Take care and be safe.

Another update is due so here it is. Day 37 of flower for my ladies. Everything is pretty good so far. I did have one mishap, though. My fan fell off the wall and landed on one of my ladies.. Broke a couple of smaller branches beyond repair but other than that, minor damage. They are definitely yellowing up a good bit now. Losing lots of big fan leaves. Other than that, things are good. Had to stake another one of the ladies today. I took them out of the growroom to take pictures and pick dead leaves and she fell over... Getting too heavy! On to the pics... Take care and be safe. :D

WW 2Aug D69F37-1.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-2.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-3.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-4.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-5.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-6.JPG

WW 2Aug D69F37-7.JPG

Latest posts

Back