White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They certainly do bush out when I tie em up, don't they? They are starting to get popcorn buds so it's going to get much more exciting from now on. I can't wait to see some fat sticky buds here in a few weeks.

Yea, it really does suck that my state doesn't allow fireworks. I went and seen some fireworks on the 4th but not being able to set some off myself is really disappointing. I can't wait to move back to my home state so I can go crazy. I usually buy a lot of fireworks and have a big party/cookout. So much fun...

I would love to take some clones and get a mother plant or two going but I'm having some problems with space and other issues so it's preventing me from doing that at this time. I do want some more seeds so I can grow white widow again at some later date. A good friend of mine that actually got me growing outdoors many years ago just grows bagseed and I'm anxious to give him some of these good genetics and let him go crazy with them. He's very excited about them so I do plan on continuing with the pollen experiment. Ok well more updates soon. Take care and be safe.

I would love to take some clones and get a mother plant or two going but I'm having some problems with space

it dont take much. i got mine un a 2'square box cab wit 6 cfls is all and 2 puter fans and i just keep em right upto the bulbs almost maybe inch or 2 away is all.
but you said other issues as well.
i felt i wasnt able to do it either but where theres a will theres a way.
also you can just bonzai them. thats wat i did. i took my best plants off my last crop and just trimmed roots put in small pots and just let em do they thing. it didnt take much at all.
and if you only doin a few at a time then just every time she gets a little out her size bounds ya can always just chuk her cuttings if ya dont need em.
just to keep her short an small.
have ya checked my bonzai journal. i dove in blind on it all an i still prevailed on it all. and i dont regret it one bit.
just fire one up in a quiet room one nite an chilax and just start thinkin of ways to make it work. thats wat i did.
also wat i always do when i have a predicament. lol
but if ya jut cant theni guess ya cant but who knows. im bettin ya could figure a way if ya wanted to. jmo.
think bout it. you wont regret it.
i mean now this next round for flowering i got all females guaranteed. no waiting and pickin out males and less space taken up by them to maximize all ya space for females.
but to each they own still.
good luck man.

Thanks for the encouragement zip. I still may try to take a clone or two but I'm just kind of winging it at this point. I have my in-laws coming up to stay right after my harvest so I just want to be able to hide the plants without any problems. I haven't figured out all the details but hopefully I will be able to do it. It would save me so much time and trouble to have all my plants females. I will keep you posted on what I decide to do. Take care and be safe everyone.

do you have a garage? do you drink beer? well if so there ya go. fridges already make noise an most guys keep they beer fridge in the garage. i know i do. and i also paddle lock mine too. how many you do the same. LOL.
just an idea.:confused2:

I think I'm going to make a small clone/mother box here in the next couple days so I have a place for my clone. I have a bunch of cfl's so that will work. I will keep you all posted on how it turns out. Take care and be safe.

right on smokey:lama: i'll be watchin. i cant wait to see wat ya gonna do for stealth on it. i love seein peoples ideas on things.
i took a large dresser and converted the bottom 2 drawers into my veg cab. i just took the drawers apart and glued the face panel;s of them to a small thi piece of scrap fiber resin board and put hinges on it. and squared off the inside and viola!!
and i got the top 2 drawers still for junk drawers. lol

Day 14 for the ladies. They are starting to bud out now. How do they look? More updates coming soon. Take care and be safe.

WW 10July D46F14-1.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-2.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-3.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-4.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-5.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-6.JPG

WW 10July D46F14-7.JPG

:holysheep: smokey. it looks like you stole my plants an put em in ur pots. mine are seriously identical in size stretch everythin. only mine are bout 2 wks ahead of yours in flower :p lol
no idea wat strain mine are but if i had to make a life or death type choice on wat they were i'd say they WW lookin now lookin atyours. the form and everythin. leaves/blades etc... but i know still that no way to tell alt all.
they could be anyting.
im sure i could find out if i asked around the giuy who give me the seeds he could ask teh guy who grows the bud he buys from the seeds also come from...
how long does WW take to flowerr anyway? isnt it lil longer than most idies?

Thanks for all the great replies everyone.. From what I've heard, the white widow take anywhere from 8-10 weeks for flower so we will see. I like a more up, energetic high so I probably won't let them go much past 8 weeks unless they just aren't ready yet. I have a 'scope to look at the trichs so that will help me determine the best time to harvest. Does anyone want to take a guess at final weight? I'm guessing around 3-4 ounces. What do you all think? Take care and be safe.

From what I've heard, the white widow take anywhere from 8-10 weeks for flower so we will see. I like a more up, energetic high so I probably won't let them go much past 8 weeks unless they just aren't ready yet.
im on the same plane as you smokey. i prefer more heady buzz over the deep lay ya out type buzz too.
you got 5 in flower total now then? im lookin at pix above an see 5 in one pic together? 3-4oz's? well personally i cant say but im sure you'll enjoy it either way . :)
but if you get 3-4 oz's off 5 girls an i got 10 bout exact same size butonly usin cfls but ... if i can get 3 oz's off my ten i'll be on cloud nine bro. an ounce will last me a month maybe more even. im a simple toke here toke there kinda guy mydself. and not many friends so i aint got the usual leeckes who hang round just cuz i got bud anymore.
i went thru this phase where i was goin thru my list of frenz and aquaintences last year and lets just say i cleaned out all the bad apples etc.. and ya know wat. it not so bad not havin many friends anymore. no more drama really LOL.
and most of all i always noticed it was a select few that only came round when i had sum or they were out an needin some (lookin) well i flat out told everyon e off while ago. alll i need is my cat an im all good. yes im a dude who loves his cat LOL. but he's col.
i hope ya get your 3-4 oz's smokey.
good luck man.

Yea.. I have five ladies in flower at this time. I'm hoping for 3-4 ounces but I'm not going to be disappointed if it's a little less than that. As long as I have some quality smoke that me and the wife can enjoy, I will be happy. It will hold me over until I can get another crop finished up. I don't think I will be taking any clones this go-round due to some issues but I'm hoping I can get some the next time around. I still need to make a clone/mother box and get it all decked out. I will be working on that as soon as finances allow. Kinda tight right now but I'm sure it's tight everywhere.

It's funny how friends are.... When the bud is bountiful, they are over all the time... When things are dry, they just don't want to hang out... I used to have the same problem when I was a bit younger. I've learned many good lessons on that subject so the only people that I hang with now are true friends.. Thanks for the kind words my friend. Take care and be safe.

i think you should definately be able to get enough to ride you an the wifey til ya next round. mylast round wasnt much at all. maybe an ounce or lil better if that even. but i rode on it for a good month bout. so if i get 3 ounces i'll be just stoked. i'll be zipped up an flipped out. LOL

nice job smoky. those ladies should give you a nice return. happy growin

Hey Smokeybear - I don't want to be a buzzkill or anything but my last WW grow took a full 14 weeks in flower before I had mostly cloudy trichs, with just a few amber. These ladies take forever to finish so be patient.:watchplant:

14 weeks..... WOW sound liek a flowering sativa more to take that long ..?

Wow!! 14 weeks!! Holy crap! That is a looongg time. I'm really hoping they don't take that long to finish up. I will lose my mind waiting for them. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back