White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
patience isnt the word for that one man. LOL that takes somethin more than patience to wait that long LOL hopefully yours dont take that long smokey.
hey do yours smell really fruity like like almost like lemon pie filling. i was sniffin my girls tonit like a lil kid in back of class wit a bag of glue an i couldnt stop man. LOL i mean they smelled just wonderful. lemon pie fillin is the best i can compare it to tho.

I've got 5 WW that are now 73 days flowering-that's going on 11 weeks. I've got a lot of cloudy but very little if any amber. I keep thinking I'll chop the next morning but I keep waiting on about 1/4 amber-just short of couch-lock!

AG

I will offer one way to secure it. Won't call it stealth. When I moved into a house with a stairs. I started probably my first serious growing. I built the grow area underneath the stairs. It has all the exposure for nailing up lights. Don't have to look for studs. Graduated lighting.

You are limited on number of plants but you padlock or secure the door properly. Closet is closed.
I had the added benefit of it being in a bedroom I could lock.

Well this is day 17 of flower for the ladies. My male plant is dropping pollen so I went ahead and picked a couple branches on this female plant and pollenated them using a q-tip. I removed the female from the growroom so hopefully none of my other females get pollenated. I am going to spray the female down in a few hours with water. Do you think I should keep the male until tomorrow and pollenate the same branches again or do you think it will be ok? Take care and be safe.

WW 13July Male.JPG

WW pollen.JPG

WW 13July D49F17-seeds.JPG

looks like some coke on ya mirror man. lol

that is one beefy male tho i must say. great tool for the job eh...
cant remember if i put up anywhere that i gave up on the savin pollen bit or not but i gave up oon it as i started dabbling into the world of moms an cuttings now. :)

It does, doesn't it? I was thinking that when I took the pic! :) I do remember you saying that you gave up on pollenating. I would too but I don't have any place for clones or mother plants right now so hopefully next time around, I will be able to do it. Funding is really tight right now so I'm unable to invest any money at all into growing. You think it will need pollenated again just to be safe or no? Take care and be safe.

Funding is really tight right now so I'm unable to invest any money at all into growing.
DITTO lol your not alone man..

You think it will need pollenated again just to be safe or no?
to be honest i wouldnt feel confident tellin you yay or nay on it man. as i have never done it before . it was gonna be my first time as well
but i would imagine it wouldnt hurt to do so. i mean wat could it hurt really?

That's true. It couldn't hurt any so that's probably what I will do. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Well this is day 17 of flower for the ladies.

17 days? Those are looking great Smoky. I can't wait to see them after some more time. I predict a bumper crop for you.

AG

I don't want to ever have to buy white widow seeds again. That's why I want seeds. Hopefully I will get a bunch of seeds. I am going to repeat this process tomorrow and then get rid of my male. He did get big and beefy, didn't he? Take care and be safe.

I don't want to ever have to buy white widow seeds again. That's why I want seeds. Hopefully I will get a bunch of seeds.
i hope you get as many as possible man. i may splurge one day an buy a few random seed of particular strains for a winter grow and just do it for seeds as well.
it;d be nice to han an abundance of some good genetics on hand tho.

I pollenated the same branches again today. I chopped the male plant and tossed it so I'm hoping I get a bunch of good seeds. I have the female out so I figured I would snap a few pics of her while she's out. This is day 50 overall, day 18 of flower. She's looking pretty good, I think. :hubba: Take care and be safe.

WW 14July D50F18-1.JPG

WW 14July D50F18-2.JPG

WW 14July D50F18-3.JPG

Here is my great find!! Was walking out to check the mail and saw this with a for free sign down the street on the curb. This will be perfect for what I want. Time to transform it into a mother/clone box. Its 27" L, 28" T and 16" W. I am going to begin work on it later on this evening after a few more :bong: :bong: :bong: What do you guys think? Take care and be safe.:D

025.JPG

SCORE!!!!!! EXCELLENT FIND SMOKEY. i love the price LOL
thats wat i did. i took a dresser and took the bottom 2 drawers and made a small veg cab for mine. tho the draweres were bigger than yours but im sure you gonna gut the whole thing tho.
cant wait to see ya handy work on it tho.
if it better than mine can i steel ya ideas LOL

This is day 21 of flower for my white widow ladies. Everything is looking good so far. Got some trichromes starting to pop up everywhere so that's a good sign. First pic is of my 5 ladies together. Then individual pics of my ladies.

Last two pics are of a couple clones that I am attempting to make survive! I took them three days ago so I think they are going to do just fine. They are nice and green. I have them in my grow dresser that I haven't completed yet. I did get the insides all stripped out and mylar on two of the four walls. I ran out of mylar so I have to finish it when my mylar gets here. The clones are under 7320 lumens of cfl's for now. I want to add more light to the grow box but I need to go buy some more stuff for it. I still need an exhaust fan for my box. Anyone know any good links for cheap exhaust fans?

Thanks for looking. Take care and be safe. :D

WW D53F21-1.JPG

WW D53F21-2.JPG

WW D53F21-3.JPG

WW D53F21-4.JPG

WW D53F21-5.JPG

WW D53F21-6.JPG

WW D53F21-7.JPG

Clone D3-1.JPG

Clone D3-2.JPG

on the road to paradise there smokey :hubba:
wat i use for exhaust in my lil dresser cab is just two puter fans. they got em on ebay dirt cheap too. just need a 12volt power supply an ya set to go.
i got 2 120mm puter fans for exhaust and one for intake about the level of the tops of my mom an clones so it blows over them the cool air as well. i also just cut a 8"x3inch rectangle in the back of my cab wall towards the bottom and just made a dryer vent shade like thing outta cardboard to keep lite at a minimal from shootin out the back. but that acts as second passive intake is all. and my cabs only 2ft x 1ft x 1.7ft high and i got now 2bonzai moms and one future bonzai mom im doin from a clone of nother strain as well as plenty room for clones and couple other oddballs in veg.
im runnin only 6 23watt cfls in there an just keep[ all the babies right up to the lites. also have a small 4inch high velocity fan blowin cross the lights to keep lil cooler too. them ya can get at wallmart fdor under 10 bux. i think i got mine for 7$

Thanks zip. That's what I think I will do. I'm going to check ebay and see what I can find. I'm really hoping the clones will make it so I don't have to start from seed again. I do still have 10 more white widow seeds but it would save me a lot of growing time if I could start from clones. Would also eliminate males so that would open a lot of space in my grow room. We will see. I checked on the clones a few minutes ago... One looks nice and healthy but the other looks kind of sickly. Hopefully it will pull through. More updates soon. Take care and be safe.

One looks nice and healthy but the other looks kind of sickly. Hopefully it will pull through
i believe thats natural for cuttings to do that tho. im sure they'll be just fine tho . if i can clone an keep em goin fine under the conditions i put out an the methods i use to do so then im sure yours will survive jus fine .
after successfully takin my own cuts an rootingthem an now having 5 of the first ones in my flower room in large cups i almost wanna go hiking into the boones an look for sum weird exotic plants to clone an try growing inside my home.
i mean i use to do alot of hiking round here an theres a few distinct plants/flowers i was just in aw over an never seen before nowhere else.
I do still have 10 more white widow seeds
well ya got sum back up then at least :)
im kinda curious how ya set up ya cab man. i love usin imagination as well lol

Latest posts

Back