White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice Looking ladies !!!!

What is your average temp in the room?

CZ

pics just a few minutes ago, before lights out. temps been around 78-82 for past 3 weeks. i lowered the light yesterday 10 inches off tops, and it hit 87-90 past two days. i'll lift it up a few inches in the morning... what do you think?:) ...

i use an air cooled 400w euro reflector, from htg supply. thanks for visiting my grow vitaminwater184.

They are looking nice bro. Are you on a 12/12 light cycle? how long have they been flowering?

thebest said:
They are looking nice bro. Are you on a 12/12 light cycle? how long have they been flowering?

been on 12/12 for 26 days today. they showed sex 7 days after flipping the lights. so , 19 days' flowering.:) ...

whats up? here they are at 3 weeks flower, and 28 days 12/12.:) .
big changes are happening now.:hubba: . in the first pic you can see the nute burn in bottom, left corner on one leaf. have been given straight ph'ed
6.5 tap water. temps been 82-88. sure wish i coulda got my cloner up and running. next run, i deffinately will; ( come - bleed - or blister ). very easy
grow, very forgiving. very little nutes. enjoy.:) ...

Ladies are loving your light...

how big are they? and how long did you let them veg before flipping the lights?

Nice n healthy looking girls you have there... they looove it - like you!

thebest said:
how big are they? and how long did you let them veg before flipping the lights?

they are 20 inches tall. i vegged for 5 weeks. the only thing i've done to them, is to pinch them several times ( supercropped ). thanks for stopping by.

The Girls are beautiful! They look so happy!

white widow @ 24 days flower update.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: ...

Mmmmm...yummmmmmmm...lol

They look really good mate! (nice bud forming at the top ;))
It seems like we really are exactly at same stage. :)

I am hoping to yield 1 ounce from each. 4 ounces will surely make me happy! :p

Good luck and keep on posting! ;)

Latest posts

Back