White Widow Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahiti Allen

Reaction score
Howdy My Friends!!
I have one White Widow seed!:D What is the best way to start her out in, a small pot or a big one?! I'll grow her outside this spring!!:hubba:
Thanks Friends!!

Small pot first then transplant to larger pots.

Easier to control nutes/water/moisture level when potted in containers according to their root system. Small roots= small container...larger roots= larger container.

Yo Ho Ho N,

White Widow is one of my favorites to grow. The white family as it were, are very good growers during the veg, but they can be super sensitive to ferts and nutes during flowering. I have scorched a few in my time, but I learned fast that you gotta go easy with them.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

Ive always grown in the ground until last year...I used pots last year and had awful luck!...I blamed the heat up until about 4 days ago!....Sure, its sometimes 120+(Farenheit) but I think, after all, my pots were too small! Sometimes I'd water and the soil was bone dry! after thinking on this I decided this year I'll go back outside but use bigger pots! I mean, it makes sense...bigger pots will hold water longer! And, the sun is free compared to making my cabinet functional!Also, where my cabinet is, without the AC going, that shop will hit over 120 in the shade!..On another note...in the ground, my plants never grew shorter than 10 feet! Honest!..Last year i grew blueberry in the pots...They never grew over about 4 feet...just so you know..and, in you ground them put a screen basket around them for awhile...Rabbits will munch and armadillow will dig the soft moist dirt and break your plants!

Johnnybigfish! The sun will dry the dirt pretty quick unless you protect your pots, just so the sun isn't cooking the sides of your pots! I grow in big pots and outside, I use cardboard to block the sun from hitting on the sides of my pots! Most of the time, I feed them every two or three days and give nothing but water on the third time! If it's cloudy, the dirt stays moist longer, so I don't have to water so often! Good Luck, growing this season!!

I thought about wrapping the pots in silver paper this year( you know, to reflect heat.) Not sure if the pots will be noticed as whats in them or just stuff from my brinkman smoker gone bad!:)

Latest posts

Back