White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/12 day 3

Img00051.jpg

Img00052.jpg

Img00053.jpg

Img00054.jpg

12/12 day 5 ill update in 4 or 5 days
trainwreck i plan on growing some onthe top of my grow room im a little weary using a floresent light for it they grow pretty slow and these are all female seeds want to put them in turbo room but im on 12 /12 so ill have to start it in the 12/12 room and then switch the bucket out the grow room chamber on top of it where my floresent light is that will stay on 24/7 have to do this for atleats days so my trainwreck seedings get big enough then ill keep them on the floresent lights reason i doing this first few days i dont want the seeds to die or grow out to reach skinny and weak with the powerful 1000 hps fora few days they should get big enough to survive

Img00068.jpg

Img00069.jpg

Img00070.jpg

Img00071.jpg

Img00072.jpg

12/12 day 7 started trainwreck 2 seeds germ others still germing add that on my trainwreck journal when all sprout

Img00075.jpg

Img00076.jpg

My friend cloned a female and the clone ended up being a Male?

he used clonex any idea how this could of happend?

You can't clone a female and get a male, thats just impossible, there was something else you said too.

Putting the plant into flower to find sex and then reverting it, this is going to put undue stress on your plant, the better way to go about it would be to take a clone, root it and then flower it to find sex, that way your plant remains unstressed.

Another way to go about it is to just keep vegging your plants until you are sure which are males and females and then cloning the relevant plant,

probaly was a female seed but he stressed it even female seeds are not garantee to end up female could end up hermathodite or male he must have stressed it climate condition who knows heat stress will difently do it just a hour of full blown heat can do it anyway your freind cloned a male damn near impossible to get a male out of a garantee female people my suggestion is when you get a hermie clone your hermie and make lots of female seeds
Canna Man said:
My friend cloned a female and the clone ended up being a Male?

he used clonex any idea how this could of happend?

hey guys 3 female cant tell so close together having a little of a budding problem hopefully i can fix it

Img00097.jpg

Latest posts

Back