Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Interesting Albert Pike the Confederate General and Grand Master 33rd Degree Mason predicted this mess. Pike is the only Confederate to this day to still have his statue in Washington DC ... in the mid late 1800s he predicted 3 future World Wars

How far back does Masonry go back and what powerful group is its' base?

spunom, I'm of standing that the cure to cancers has been found, along with other diseases but there is a phenomenal human trait of greed that prevents that knowledge from surfacing.
They want us to DIE, the world would run out of food if we did not , not to mention the water wars that would be created.

Day 5 since initial symptoms appeared. I'm feeling almost 100%. I didn't get a great night's sleep last night, but regardless I'm feeling human again. I do still have a pretty terrible cough, but it's most certainly not as frequent as it was the past couple of days. I haven't had a fever in over 48 hours, body aches have almost completely diminished, no sore throat at all, much less congested. I do have some brain fog going on, but that could be due to the lack of sleep. All in all, I'd say I'm on the mend and am going to beat this thing in the next couple of days.

To all of you who are afflicted - I hope the ride ends with y'all back in business. You'll be stronger when you get better.

I've been thinking about this whole covid thing... Here's my thoughts:

Countries that are allies and enemeys alike employ a vast network of intelligence gathering mechanisms. I can't see one country's agency that deals with infectious viruses not having their data streamed to other similar agencies directly if shit hits the fan. They're all up in each other's business and saw this coming. And did nada.

They already had the development of the mRNA concept in place. I just saw today where they (may) have one to vaccinate folks from HIV already 🧐 It really could be a great technology if they can figure out how to program it for the different proteins. To get there tho....

~62% of the world population has received at least one shot. When they started this, I think the target was like 70% - 80%? Either way... Back then, they had everything locked the fk down. Folks were running to get tested! They were scared to death of dying. They didn't think it thru tho...

This thing spread like fire during the panic they created. They couldn't have a vaccine too soon. They couldn't wait too long. They were racing against nature. They can't get to their 70/80%.

Why? Because they didn't account for people not believing their bull manure or just not giving a flying fornication. They never intended to vaccinate people from this. Wonder why you got a shot then felt the shot of COVID? It's a placebo. They were only interested in seeing the base ingredients would kill people. It did, but not alot. They dont care to kill a few rats as long as it serves the greater good.
on/
Day 5 since initial symptoms appeared. I'm feeling almost 100%. I didn't get a great night's sleep last night, but regardless I'm feeling human again. I do still have a pretty terrible cough, but it's most certainly not as frequent as it was the past couple of days. I haven't had a fever in over 48 hours, body aches have almost completely diminished, no sore throat at all, much less congested. I do have some brain fog going on, but that could be due to the lack of sleep. All in all, I'd say I'm on the mendme here and am going to beat this thing in the next couple of days.
Almost the same here Brother

The sweats and burning nose drip down back of throat was bad but The Headaches was the worst part for me
Im use to body pain every day
Yes! Forgot to mention that my headache is finally gone. That (and the fever) we're probably worst symptoms for me, aside from the high fever and chills on day 1 and 2. That headache was relentless and unlike what I've ever experienced before.

14sgbp.jpg

Don't get me wrong....it's not how high...it is what these old lungs can take.
I hear ya man. I used to have whale lungs. Lately, ol bongita chokes me to death. I just don't like bowls. They make my mouth hot. You know what I used to love? My hitter box! Time for some internet commerce!!

Latest posts

Back