Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Pretty sure I'm dealing with this shit now. Came on very, very quickly last night. Terrible headache, sneezing, light cough, fever and chills and overall feeling pretty terrible. No problems breathing, and no loss of taste or smell.
I have tests, but **** that. What's it make any difference if it's COVID or something else? Worst part to me is I can't see my mom and dad and they leave for Costa Rica on Saturday for a 2 week trip. I wanted to take em out to dinner before they left.
I'll keep you all updated. Keep it green!

Pretty sure I'm dealing with this shit now. Came on very, very quickly last night. Terrible headache, sneezing, light cough, fever and chills and overall feeling pretty terrible. No problems breathing, and no loss of taste or smell.
I have tests, but **** that. What's it make any difference if it's COVID or something else? Worst part to me is I can't see my mom and dad and they leave for Costa Rica on Saturday for a 2 week trip. I wanted to take em out to dinner before they left.
Take care and be careful Brother
I have a bad back of the throat drip (heavy mucus) and itchy throat now also
The mucus got real thick like glue last night
I wonder if I may be getting it.

Take care and be careful Brother
I have a bad back of the throat drip (heavy mucus) and itchy throat now also
The mucus got real thick like glue last night
I wonder if I may be getting it.
That is exactly what I have had for the last few days
Glue , it grabs my pills while Im trying to swallow them , Great
You too
Almost wondering if my Dog has it and gave it to me

GMO get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. That shit kicked my ass. I never lost my taste or smell, but I did have a fever for about 4 hrs one night. Mostly it was the fking cough that kicked my butt and I still haven't kicked the cough. I am back at the office today though for the first time in almost two weeks. I took a little codeine to help with the cough.

GMO get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. That shit kicked my ass. I never lost my taste or smell, but I did have a fever for about 4 hrs one night. Mostly it was the fking cough that kicked my butt and I still haven't kicked the cough. I am back at the office today though for the first time in almost two weeks. I took a little codeine to help with the cough.
Hops did you get real cold and wake up wet with night sweats
Or is it my PTSD acting up again?

Gosh, night sweats. I just woke up drenched in sweat and freezing. Trembling I'm so cold, but the house is 75f and I'm laying next to a fireplace that's been on all night. This sucks.

Take care GMO. This latest crap isn't that bad so they say. I know a couple of people that have it and they say it is like a bad cold. keep us informed.

Was that an offer, you silver tongued devil? :)
tenor.gif

But Big is who I have my eye on

Latest posts

Back