Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I am a Project Manager that works in Federal Buildings. I took the J&J to keep my job. I fought it right down to the last minute. Got the shot than the mother fking courts stopped the mandates.😡
I've had nothing but issues since with Afib. Don't know if it was the shot or just circumstance. My Wife says it's the shot. Either way I've had the god damn Covid twice already. Wasn't any different than any other Flu I have had nor did the shot stop me from getting it. 2nd time I got the covid I had gotten the shot 7weeks prior to coming down with the crap. And I have heart problems. The virus didn't effect my heart in the least.
Total complete bullshit. Pandemic my ass. Money, money, money, control, control, control That's all this god damn thing was ever about and most ppl ate it hook line and sinker and I still see fking idiots wearing a mask in their car by themselves. Makes me sick😡
A Good friend has had the shots with a Booster and guess what
He has been in E Room 3 times now and diagnosed with Afib within a year of the shots. He thinks the same . The doctors even think the same now just can not say it in public but in exam room they tell him could be .
He now has a devise in his chest for the next 3 yrs to monitor the Afib. and he is 63yrs old in great shape and heart of a bear.

Six weeks after the second Pfizer pin, this happened. That used to be a heavily calloused hand, but no more. Only a few thousand people had the exact same thing happen right after getting the vaccine, so of course it wasn't the cause. There was even an article denying it circulating in the media. I'll never know.

View attachment 291657
Hey Crash How did your doc explain this ?

Six weeks after the second Pfizer pin, this happened. That used to be a heavily calloused hand, but no more. Only a few thousand people had the exact same thing happen right after getting the vaccine, so of course it wasn't the cause. There was even an article denying it circulating in the media. I'll never know.

View attachment 291657
I had something like this, but only on one finger tip....it went away....

Bubba

Another guy I know who had the 2 Pfizer shots has noticed that any cuts or scabs healing over are taking much more time to close and heal up. Even the scars are turning purple like aids does to the victims.
Tell me this vaccine does not Stink of Fauci all over it,

I have not really been on here in a few years. I saw this thread come across my e-mail so I had to look. If you have the time, start reading the thread from the start. It is a hoot. In the beginning, so many posts are parroting the Fauch and his messaging and they continue parroting ‘the message’ even as it flip-flopped multiple times. I never got the jab (nor have I masked up in a very long time even during the mandates) and have not had Covid as far as I know and I survived. The COVIDiots like to say the jab saved them from more severe symptoms or death so how come I have had no symptoms and I am still alive? It couldn’t be the 99.7% survival rate(which is being adjusted up now that the CDC and foreign health authorities are saying COVID deaths were over counted)…

Hey Oldfogey8, bro good to see you again. Hope you drop by more often my friend and hang out with us. Sounds like you would fit right in with us old farts..

I was a member of the old farts club but I kinda stopped growing and stopped coming here for that reason among others(politics). I was a member of the private group that left here en masse but that one got too political for my taste as well so I am a freelancer I guess now…

I was a member of the old farts club but I kinda stopped growing and stopped coming here for that reason among others(politics). I was a member of the private group that left here en masse but that one got too political for my taste as well so I am a freelancer I guess now…
I remember you Brother, You were OK in my book stick around
Site has cooled its tones, bunch of Great people and Growers here now.
Thanks to Pute and Weedhopper

I Tried to stop it my friend and i have proof.. Read the links below.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021756
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021764
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/home-of-the-old-farts-club-part-2.74780/post-1021769

Latest posts

Back