Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
As a registered nurse for 20 years and a licensed funeral director as a side gig, there's no way in hell I would ever take that vaccine. You could not pay me enough to take it (and they have paid ppl to take it). That should tell u all u need to know.
I saw a commercial from Moderna last night. The first thing that struck me was it was an advertisement FROM Moderna. They and Pfizer have both had their advertising done for them(for the most part) by the government(you and I). The second thing was the absence of the warnings of side effects that EVERY OTHER DRUG ON THE MARKET HAS! It isn’t a vaccine at all by the accepted definition up until the CDC changed that definition in the fall of 2021. The jab is a big lie wrapped in backtracked reversals of narrative. The heart issues aren’t the only thing that make your head spin. The spin does that as well.

ffa47525c9af4470.png

Young ppl are dropping like flys. This doesnt look good. There are several just in the last two weeks. All of them Athlets and Soldiers. :oops:

I was watching a deal about how sick little kids have been getting over the last several yrs with cancer and horrible diseases. I still say it's all the goddamn vaccinations. I didn't see this shit happening to kids when i was a young man.

Don't know how to link. This headline is at IW.

Wealthy Elite now "Requiring" unvaccinated crew to fly their jets pilots claims.

This should tell everyone to not fly commercial. or ride on a cross country bus. Heck I'm glad that we don't get out to drive much. Never know when someone's going to keel over driving and hit you head on...

And we wonder why babies and ppl are dying earlier and earlier.

It use to be only 3 or 4 shots,,Now it's like fking 27 shots by the age of 2.😡

In the early 1950s, four vaccines were available: diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and smallpox. Because three of these vaccines were combined into a single shot (DTP), children received five shots by the time they were 2 years old and not more than one shot at a single visit

By the mid 1980s, there were seven vaccines routinely given to children: DTP; measles, mumps, rubella (MMR); and polio (smallpox was discontinued in the early 1970s). DTP and MMR were given in two shots, and polio vaccine was given by mouth.

2020 | Recommended Vaccines​

Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**
Polio (IPV)
Hib
Hepatitis B
Varicella
Hepatitis A
Pneumococcal
Influenza
Rotavirus

Now, children could receive as many as 27 shots by 2 years of age and up to six shots in a single visit.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year

Last edited:
Did the Elon Musk Faucci files make it to Twitter yet? Was supposed to be last week I believe.

I took the first two Moderna shots; several months later I experienced vertigo which took months to shake off.

I have evaded my primary care doc for over a year, and have stayed healthy. I have to see him in March. I am going to flat tell him what I have studied and learned from my own body--no more covid vax, no flu vax, no shingles vax.

I also will not do a colonoscopy (will do a stool card), will not do a mammogram (do a self exam). Maybe it's just me, but I'm just not going to stir anything up that is not on my own radar, which is pretty damn perceptive.

Also, if I may mention, it is no secret that was into free love when I was younger. I have never had even one STD. Go figure, but I think God gave me a serious immune system.

P.S. I have been celibate for six and a half years.

Last edited:
I'm celibate too. My Wife has a headache.
Fogey I haven't seen that yet from Elon. Maybe I missed it.

And we wonder why babies and ppl are dying earlier and earlier.

It use to be only 3 or 4 shots,,Now it's like fking 27 shots by the age of 2.😡

In the early 1950s, four vaccines were available: diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and smallpox. Because three of these vaccines were combined into a single shot (DTP), children received five shots by the time they were 2 years old and not more than one shot at a single visit

By the mid 1980s, there were seven vaccines routinely given to children: DTP; measles, mumps, rubella (MMR); and polio (smallpox was discontinued in the early 1970s). DTP and MMR were given in two shots, and polio vaccine was given by mouth.

2020 | Recommended Vaccines​

Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis*
Measles**
Mumps**
Rubella**
Polio (IPV)
Hib
Hepatitis B
Varicella
Hepatitis A
Pneumococcal
Influenza
Rotavirus

Now, children could receive as many as 27 shots by 2 years of age and up to six shots in a single visit.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-history/developments-by-year
A lot of vax to dump into someone so small

Latest posts

Back