Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Triple,,no need to tell somebody they look foolish bro. Yall can make your arguments without all that. Let's remember this is a pot site and ppl do get stoned and post. We are all friends here guys. It really isn't that fking big of a deal. Who gives a shit.

You asked him to stay on topic so he posted something that is about the Covid subject.
No he didnt. He had me in quotes with that link. As if i posted the link. I have never even mentioned that drug and have no opinion on it.

I meen if the guy is just trying to troll me i can fix that. Calling me "The Faithful"? LOL

No he didnt. He had me in quotes with that link. As if i posted the link. I have never even mentioned that drug and have no opinion on it.Hit the ignore button

I meen if the guy is just trying to troll me i can fix that.
Hit the ignore button?
I had someone do that to me once.
And it worked.....................Poof the troll was abolished to purgatory .

No he didnt. He had me in quotes with that link. As if i posted the link. I have never even mentioned that drug and have no opinion on it.

I meen if the guy is just trying to troll me i can fix that. Calling me "The Faithful"? LOL
Didnt see the Quote with your name until now. Not sure what that's about. My bad Bro.

Dog can you please explain how Triple Sec is on a quote you posted above? I can't find him saying anything about Ivermectin anywhere to be quoted.

Both me and my father have covid atm. I got 1 vax when they first came out because i had no choice. Dad has gotten all the "boosters" and wears a mask very often. So its damn obvious how i feel about the vax and masks. I wont even get a flu shot. Never have and never will. Gloves or just making sure your hands are clean are more effective IMO at reducing transmission. Touching things as simple as a door knob then touching your face is far more likely to put you at risk than not wearing a mask.

This is the 2nd time ive gotten it and its not nearly as bad as the first time i got it. I just cant smoke or vape anything without hacking so hard it causes back pain. Whats going on with covid is very similar to the Spanish Flu that killed millions. Today its mutated into the more common flu we have today. Covid will do the same in time.

Ive had the shit 3 times. The 1st time was 6 weeks after I got the J&J one-shot-and-done jab. I had to get it because i am a Federal Contractor. I already told them i will never be forced to take that fking Jab again. My Wife is 71 and very healthy and has had covid. Never got the shot and didn't get as sick as my Jabbed ass got. :mad:
They can shove those masks up their ass and the vaccines. They don't work. I know all about masks. That mask will not stop a molecule from that virus. The molecule is too small and will go right through that mask.. You need a fresh air respirator to stop that virus.
The worst part for me was the fking cough that lasted forever.

Last edited:
I had to get the first vax because i was a renal patient care giver. Both me and the patient also have mild to moderate COPD from years of tobacco smoking. So we are both high risk. Im 60 btw and the patient is 78.

Ive been lucky because i never lost my sense smell or taste. All i have this round is a mild fever and congestion. Its very similar to how i felt when i had the common flu. Milder actually, im not puking my guts out. Ive hardly been sick at all in the last 5+ years other than these 2 times.

BTW, the "cure" for loss of taste can be fixed....Just order a bowl of Thai soup called Tom Yung and tell them to make it like they would for a Thai man. I can assure you, YOU WILL TASTE IT :D

I had to get the first vax because i was a renal patient care giver. Both me and the patient also have mild to moderate COPD from years of tobacco smoking. So we are both high risk. Im 60 btw and the patient is 78.

Ive been lucky because i never lost my sense smell or taste. All i have this round is a mild fever and congestion. Its very similar to how i felt when i had the common flu. Milder actually, im not puking my guts out. Ive hardly been sick at all in the last 5+ years other than these 2 times.

BTW, the "cure" for loss of taste can be fixed....Just order a bowl of Thai soup called Tom Yung and tell them to make it like they would for a Thai man. I can assure you, YOU WILL TASTE IT :D
I eat that same soup comes frozen from a local mart here
My wife stocks up on it , and I love it.
But lately the stores shelf has been empty, now I know why.

I love spicy so its not for everyone but i find more relief from spicy soups than other things sometimes. Kimchi stew is another one and its quite easy to make at home. Got to wake up them taste buds if your stomach can tolerate it. If nothing else it will help the congestion. I went thru a month+ of all food tasting sorta bland long before covid. The shock of the ultra spicy soup i could barely eat fixed it in one bowl.

Yeah, i never lost my taste or smell,, didn't throw up and my fever lasted about 4 hours. I was coughing my head off though until I started using some pain pills i had from the dentist visit. Codeine helps control coughs. The cough took a long time to finally get rid of. The 1st time was the worst. The second and third time was very mild.

First time it was harder to breath but i dont remember a fever. This time its more like a common flu but ive taken 2 tests and both come back positive for covid. Im just gunna ride it out since i feel a tiny bit better each day. I have Albuterol to help me breath which is highly effective for me. An aspirin or Tylenol every 4-6 hours and its not so bad. Plenty of hot green tea with lemon and honey also helps me a ton. Not a huge fan but seems to help more than a cup of coffee :D

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned that fking test is full of shit. Ill bet you it picks up proteins from colds to influenza and all its variences. That's why the Influenza seemed to disappear in 2020 and 2021. It didn't disappear,,it was just called covid by a fking test that was set up to do just that.
If you think about it. Without that bullshit test, there would have been no Covid nor money for treating covid.
The elderly die every year from influenza and its complications and so do children long before Covid.

As far as I'm concerned that fking test is full of shit
In all my 60 years of life on this planet i have never had trouble breathing from the flu. Not one single time so it must be something other than the common flu.

I used to get sinus infections 2-3 times a year before i quit smoking in 2013. Never had a problem breathing then either. Have not had one since i quit and if i did it was so minor it was more like a mild cold.

That's why the Influenza seemed to disappear in 2020 and 2021

Or maybe all the people not going out as much caused "the flu" to be less common. I meen if you stay at home 50% more you have 50% less chance of catching it from others. ;)

Last edited:
In all my 60 years of life on this planet i have never had trouble breathing from the flu. Not one single time so it must be something other than the common flu.
I have. I had Influenza several yrs ago that caused me to have trouble breathing because my lungs were so fked up. And I'm not saying the covid is not real. What im saying it is another variant of influenza that they fking created and released. Not everybody had the variant you had. I had Covid and i had no problems breathing, just had a bad cough. Why was mine different? That Goddamn test told everybody that had the sniffles they had Covid.
I would be willing to bet if someone was diagnosed with influenza they could take the covid test and it would show positive.
Why did no one have influenza in 2020 and 2021? Did Covid eat the mother fker? All of a sudden influenza showed back up in 2022 and 2023. Isnt that amazing?
Pneumonia kills ppl every year due to complications after getting the Flu. Maybe you had a touch of Pneumonia. I got pneumonia in the Army after getting the regular old Flu. Kicked my fking ass and i was 18yrs old.

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet if someone was diagnosed with influenza they could take the covid test and it would show positive.
I would love to see a valid study on this and it certainly is a possibility. At this point though its simply conjecture and i dont live my life or make important decisions based on those.

Latest posts

Back