Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
The unvaccinated were ‘bashed and trolled’ as well as shunned, fired and physically attacked for quite some time. Personally I was banned from seeing family, my wife was fired for refusing the jab and my mother suffered stroke after stroke shortly after receiving the jab. Now you want friendly discourse? No thanks.
Why have a conversation with a coward about anything?

My wife is double vaxxed. She's a Type 1 Diabetic, and it was her choice. Her work didn't require it.
I've had none, nor will I. Neither of us has been sick in any way at all, and she was recently coming out of a quad bypass when all this stuff started.

Neither of us bash or troll the other, and neither of us bash or troll other folks. I have, however, been called out in public twice for not having a mask on - even when there was no 'mandate'. I just ignore those folks, and I'll not be dictated to by either them or a nanny state that seems unsure of itself.

Aside that, oldfogey8 pretty much sums it up for me. ^^^
I have no problem for anyone who chose to take the drug. I actually feel badly for those who took it after being misled about its safety and efficacy. The narrative has changed. The ‘science’ has not. I feel anger for those who were forced to take the jab though. Those that enforced the mandate or coercion say nobody was forced to take it. Certainly nobody was physically held down and jabbed but if you had to choose between keeping your livelihood or seeing a loved one in a hospital or nursing home(they tried that sh!t with me), that is being forced. Nobody is fessing up or admitting their mistakes. To those individuals and organizations, I feel rage.

Many Americans can not have babies after the Vax

None of these people are vaccinated

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/148/371/770/playable/a710a9cdefbd2a9a.mp4
Which is one reason Mrs Hash and I are pure bloods...and our little girl due in a couple months will be, too.

At this point, with all the information available, you have to be a j@ckass to get the therapeutic shot.

I don't care what anyone does personally... drink yourself to death... smoke crack till your kneecaps fall off... inject yourself with whatever you want... I wish you wouldn't, but Im not here to tell you what to do. I'm here to live my life. Liberty or Death.

That's just my personal opinion... If mine stinks... yours does, too. . . Or are opinions "strain dependant", too. Lol.

That's all the energy I'm gonna put into this. Otherwise it's gonna get ugly and I like posting here...

Why have a conversation with a coward about anything?
Maybe there was a reason. Job maybe.

I agree with you dog. I was called a murderer! But, we have good members on here that we talk with every day that have taken the vaccine. Should we run them off because of another idiot.

Aww what a handsome boy. I have a pup his name is chong. I need to update pics he was born May 31. He is way bigger then that right now. He is almost big as his mom.
Beautiful pup. American Bulldog or Pitty? I am a ‘big dog’ fan. I don’t discriminate against pit bulls. I have met many good pits. They get a bad rap from being raised by people who don’t become the alpha dog which is unfortunate. I am partial to American Bulldogs though.

It is an individual choice. The non vaxers !ike me as well as those who have gotten all the vaccines have to live with their decisions.

We tend to kinda talk down to the vaxers here and as a result they are intimidated and don't have a chance to tell their side of thr story.

I say let them speak!
Unfortunately for @WeedHopper, it wasn’t really a choice. Sounds like he was forced to me. I agree that their voices should be heard but I will talk down to anyone who talks down to me or veers off from the debate with ‘whataboutulisms’.

Got a friend I've known since I was ten years old. He fell for the jab hook, line, and sinker. Says he's had no ill effects. He's been in the hospital half a dozen times for up to a week at a whack with blood clots in his legs. Swears up and down it ain't the clot shot.
That is not what the morticians are saying when they cut the dead open. They are told not to talk about their findings.

Last edited:
I have no problem for anyone who chose to take the drug. I actually feel badly for those who took it after being misled about its safety and efficacy. The narrative has changed. The ‘science’ has not. I feel anger for those who were forced to take the jab though. Those that enforced the mandate or coercion say nobody was forced to take it. Certainly nobody was physically held down and jabbed but if you had to choose between keeping your livelihood or seeing a loved one in a hospital or nursing home(they tried that sh!t with me), that is being forced. Nobody is fessing up or admitting their mistakes. To those individuals and organizations, I feel rage.
Agreed.

Attachments

• Thai.jpg
    Thai.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
Listen if you got vaccinated and then still got the disease once let alone multiple times and still insist it worked I have zero respect for you.
You are a coward of epic proportions, a worm who wouldn't stand for anything or anyone, a rat a weasel a coward a willing victim who gets what they deserve.

Unfortunately for @WeedHopper, it wasn’t really a choice. Sounds like he was forced to me. I agree that their voices should be heard but I will talk down to anyone who talks down to me or veers off from the debate with ‘whataboutulisms’.
That's sir is the absolute truth. I was forced to get the jab or lose my badge as a Federal Contractor.
So I chose the J&J because it was an old vaccine that used the traditional method. It did not use the mRNA bullshit. Which by the way you can't even get anymore. Now you have to get one of the other two nasty ass jabs and all 50 fking boosters.😡
I also told my boss that I would never fking do it again. And I haven't and never will take another Vaccination. They can shove that shit right up their mask wearing sheep asses.

That's sir is the absolute truth. I was forced to get the jab or lose my badge as a Federal Contractor.
So I chose the J&J because it was an old vaccine that used the traditional method. It did not use the
The same people who gave you that ultimatum now insist you were not forced in any way.......... that's fucked up.

So I chose the J&J because it was an old vaccine that used the traditional method. It did not use the mRNA bullshit. Which by the way you can't even get anymore. Now you have to get one of the other two nasty ass jabs and all 50 fking boosters.😡
I also told my boss that I would never fking do it again. And I haven't and never will take another Vaccination. They can shove that shit right up their mask wearing sheep asses.
They took the J&J off the market due to clotting issues(side note:a nurse I spoke to a couple of years ago said that was the only one she told her family to get and stressed that they needed to take healthy doses of aspirin to counter the clotting effect). It is pretty suspect that the mRNA jabs have clotting problems too but they are still being pushed. Follow the money…

Listen if you got vaccinated and then still got the disease once let alone multiple times and still insist it worked I have zero respect for you.
You are a coward of epic proportions, a worm who wouldn't stand for anything or anyone, a rat a weasel a coward a willing victim who gets what they deserve.
You mean ole bastard, you.

They took it off the market because it wasn't killing enough ppl.
I'm on Blood Thinners but everyone in our office but two ppl got the J&J and have had no problems.
The other two that got the shit shot have been sick several times. Go fking figure..

Latest posts

Back