Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
0ae594c62b9e56b4.jpeg

And meanwhile, as mainstream media continues to distract with propaganda...
17 Million Killed From The Vaccines with ZERO lives saved from it…. Shocking Stats for multiple nations.
When is the TELL- A- VISION
going to TELL- A- ACTUALITY ?
TV = Brought to you by Big Pharma.
https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2023/10/08/17-mill

The only war we all should be concerned and talking about, is this ongoing war, between our own government and "We The People."
They didn't even need to use their guns to kill and injure so many.
💉💉💉💉💉💉

I did for many, many years. Their quarter pounders with cheese and a large fry and large Coke were just about my daily intake. The fries went to hell with the help of some rich health nut, and the burgers kinda took a dive, too.

I did for many, many years. Their quarter pounders with cheese and a large fry and large Coke were just about my daily intake. The fries went to hell with the help of some rich health nut, and the burgers kinda took a dive, too.
I stopped eating McD’s after getting a chicken sandwich in Taiwan 7 or 8 years ago that had pieces of orange meat(?) in it. I am guessing beaks and claws but coulda been anything. They eat done pretty fkd up sh!t there but I would guess American McD’s uses the same ingredients(and they may bleach the orange bits). No Booger King, Windy’s, KFC, Taco Smell or the like for me either…

Latest posts

Back