Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I'm a little mixed up wrt zoos. For educational purposes, they're invaluable, especially for kids learning about the world around them. The joy in a little kid's face when the dolphin says 'hello' through the glass of its aquarium is priceless. We didn't really have that when I was a kid growing up, and I hope it gives them a lifelong love of wildlife.

But how does a 10-acre tract of land adequately provide for animals from five different continents? My wife and I went to the zoo this summer, and I was saddened at the tireless swimming of the seals in their tiny enclosures. Yeah...all their needs are met - except that pesky 'freedom' one.

I seem to recall that Mote Marine Lab in Sarasota once had a shark in a tank that literally just about killed itself, bumping against the glass, trying to escape. That's heartbreaking stuff to me.

I'm a little mixed up wrt zoos. For educational purposes, they're invaluable, especially for kids learning about the world around them. The joy in a little kid's face when the dolphin says 'hello' through the glass of its aquarium is priceless. We didn't really have that when I was a kid growing up, and I hope it gives them a lifelong love of wildlife.

But how does a 10-acre tract of land adequately provide for animals from five different continents? My wife and I went to the zoo this summer, and I was saddened at the tireless swimming of the seals in their tiny enclosures. Yeah...all their needs are met - except that pesky 'freedom' one.

I seem to recall that Mote Marine Lab in Sarasota once had a shark in a tank that literally just about killed itself, bumping against the glass, trying to escape. That's heartbreaking stuff to me.
Just wait until the roll out of 15 minute cities. We will all be ‘bumping against the glass’…

I went to the zoo once as a child with elementary school.
I thought it would fun to take my mom about six years ago.
We both left saddened also. 😔

I went to the zoo once as a child with elementary school.
I thought it would fun to take my mom about six years ago.
We both left saddened also. 😔
This broke my heart. I met Snooty when I was in elementary school. Fed him lettuce and touched his head.
Humans always seem to manage to foul things up, don't they?

1d69aec851eda395.jpeg

Latest posts

Back