Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I've received both shots, slight reaction from the second shot. Glad to be getting the population out of the woods on the pandemic. For those who've decided against, maybe a rethink...? We can't go on inside behind masks without interaction, though the web has supplied some... imho.

yeah , a rethink is a good idea....maybe I will reconsider and go with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine...or maybe the Astra Zeneca

what do you think?

I had my first shot Monday. I feel fine so far. It didn't make my arm hurt like some people have been saying. I got the Moderna vaccine.

I can take my grandson places this summer anyways.

Last edited:
Good clip Sharon, but it doesn't change the fact that some of us will do what we are being told to do and some won't. Kind of what has made this country great if you think about it. Funny how many of the oldest here won't comply because of fear being handed down to us. Pre existing issues is another matter. And I understand both sides.

Last edited:
Good clip Sharon, but it doesn't change the fact that some of us will do what w are being told to do and some won't. Kind of what has made this country great if you think about it. Funny how many of the oldest here won't comply because of fear being handed down to us. Pre existing issues is another matter. And I understand both sides.
I have a pre-existing conditioning. Most of my family are getting it because they live in California or near D.C, one brother lives in Connecticut. I do have friends that aren't getting it though, but it is rural here.

45375C32-C79C-43FB-9768-65CE7BC94BA2.png

I'm Happy .. for those that want it and those that don't.
I'll never voluntariily even the with implications out there that SS and MEdiCaRE both might be withheld if not compliant . Deep in my heart I am ok with passing on but it will never be voluntarily .
Patwi
Did you really hear they threatened to do this?
Old people will unite and cause havoc in the streets.
simpsons-movie-mob-laser-time.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back