Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
As a numbers person, we played the odds and got the Phizer shots and celebrated the wait period being over eating out at on the balcony at Salty's last night.

I saw the flu shot nearly kill an associate, so didn't take flu shots for years afterward, but started again in my dotage because the flu was getting harsh when I did catch it. Last year the common flu literally almost killed me, despite being vaccinated.

Given that you can die either way, I simply play the odds that I'm more likely to catch the disease than to die from the shot.

1619013834860.png

As a numbers person, we played the odds and got the Phizer shots and celebrated the wait period being over eating out at on the balcony at Salty's last night.

I saw the flu shot nearly kill an associate, so didn't take flu shots for years afterward, but started again in my dotage because the flu was getting harsh when I did catch it. Last year the common flu literally almost killed me, despite being vaccinated.

Given that you can die either way, I simply play the odds that I'm more likely to catch the disease than to die from the shot.
I am still a no but I respect your decision and totally understand GW. I may change my mind at some point but the fact is I don't trust Fauci. When Mr. flip flop is gone and they get a trustworthy team in place I may listen and ultimately change my mind.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
There It Is.

NOW the NIH says masks are worse than useless -- they actually increase sickness.

Moreover, there is also this (OFFICIAL GUMMINT) --

“Did you hear about the peer-reviewed study done by Stanford University that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that face masks have absolutely zero chance of preventing the spread of Covid-19? No? It was posted on the National Center for Biological Information government website. The NCBI is a branch of the National Institute for Health, so one would think such a study would be widely reported by mainstream media and embraced by the “science-loving” folks in Big Tech.

Stanford study quietly published at NIH.gov proves face masks are absolutely worthless against Covid

Now that they have crazed Governors behaving like Gauleiters in 1939 Germany, and Fauci says, "Gotta have a mask." Then: "Gotta have TWO masks."

Then he turns into Maxwell Smart and says, "Say, I hope I wasn't outa line with that crack about masks..."

So I will take all the promoters of these vaxx things and size them up:

Fauci: Gets a cut from the pharmas. Help the Chinese design the virus.

Gates: You can actually watch the video where he says he wants to reduce the world population by 15% by using vaccinations. <-- TEN years ago.

Deep State/Progressives: Agenda 21.

The list starts out dark and gets darker. That is why I will never become MODIFIED from my original God-given DNA. ALL of these vaccines turn you into a brand-new, UN-tested, UN-mapped sort of experimental animal.

The vaxx change you into a receptor of corona viruses. The supposed concept is that the little stickers that YOU now have can recognize, grab, and attack the corona stickers.

THE BASIC TERRIFIC PROBLEM: Already, there are variants of the WuFlu popping up. Those vaccinated are not protected from the variants. And BECAUSE they had both shots, their infection rate increased by a factor of 8 times. See Africa.

"The coronavirus variant discovered in South Africa can “break through” Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine..."

"But among patients who had received two doses of the vaccine, the variant’s prevalence rate was eight times higher than those unvaccinated – 5.4% versus 0.7%.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understand what is written above:

Once you take the vaxx, you become an actual Corona-sticker carrier. And while that permanent DNA addition to your makeup attracts and (sometimes) kills the incoming WuFlu virus, it also attracts VARIANTS for which it does not work.

Last edited:
One mo' thang... to give you a perspective of the Bill Gates/Zuckerberg connection to the mask bullshit.

Read this reaction to whether the elites want you fearful and have continually "updated" vaccinations or not, The formal report came out from the Government agency, and a guy named Cortes quoted it.

"DuckDuckGo search reveals it was picked up by ZERO mainstream media outlets and Big Tech tyrants will suspend people who post it, as political strategist Steve Cortes learned the hard way when he posted a Tweet that went against the face mask narrative. The Tweet itself featured a quote and a link that prompted Twitter to suspend his account, potentially indefinitely."

"He was quoting directly from the NCBI publication of the study. The government website he linked to features a peer-reviewed study by Stanford University’s Baruch Vainshelboim. In it, he cited 67 scholars, doctors, scientists, and other studies to support his conclusions.

The sentence Cortes quoted from the study’s conclusion reads: “The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks.”

Twitter messaged Cortes demanding he delete the Tweet, citing that he broke Twitter rules specifically for, “Violating the policy on spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”

Now, why would those wanting implanted chips!!! and Vax Passports!!! and 15% world human population dead!!!

...NOT publicize the actual results?

...FORBID and BAN anyone that does?

WHY?

The look you get in 2024 because you did not get a shot:

1619017788228.png

Last edited:
I am still a no but I respect your decision and totally understand GW. I may change my mind at some point but the fact is I don't trust Fauci. When Mr. flip flop is gone and they get a trustworthy team in place I may listen and ultimately change my mind.

I emphatically believe that you can't trust Fauci, period!!! Aside from the ongoing flipflopping on masks, it was him that circumvented the US withdrawal from the original joint Covid virus research project in Wu Han, by providing funding from another source. The US withdrew because of unsafe safety protocol.

He looks like an arrogant smirking Nazi Dr Doom to me.

That mask don't stop all the sanding dust from drywall getting in your nose,,, How the fk is it supposed to stop a virus.
Absolutely ridiculous.

The analogy is that if you have a 100' tall barbed wire fence with only two strands of wire... that will keep mosquitos off your property better than a face mask will for virus.

From my perspective, the Wu Han virus was most likely leaked from the Wu Han lab, versus being a plot, because it did break out near where it was created, as opposed to a major opposing population center remote from China, but look at some of the net effects.

It predominantly kills off the elderly, thus removing them from the Social Security budget, and frees up their assets for taxation as inheritance taxes.

It also in a single stroke predominantly removes the most conservative members of the population, which are the elderly, and lowers expenses, while raising revenue.

That mask don't stop all the sanding dust from drywall getting in your nose,,, How the fk is it supposed to stop a virus. Absolutely ridiculous.

A good analogy for anyone who has sanded or painted with an N-95 mask and then cleaned the boogers from their nose hairs afterwards.

Consider the Covid 19 virus is 40 to 60 nM or about 0.06 micron to 1.4 micron in diameter. Imagine trying to draw air through a sufficiently thick mask with under 0.06 micron air holes?. That is what air hoods are for.

Latest posts

Back