Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
9840466E-A5CF-4DC3-862A-5F78B060A95B.jpeg

Can't understand why. If the vaccines work, only the folks that don't get it will be affected. The national illegal mandate is history as of May 1st. My state is pushing it to the 15th, and mandating children from two year old and up must wear one. Really? I had enough trouble keeping clothes on my two year old, much less a friggin' mask!

Happy for ya Dan. I haven't taken any shot and it is working out just fine as well. To each his own. Free country.....kind of.....
My thoughts are that as we all get older, none of us is invulnerable as we once thought (while younger)… Glad we've got modern medicine to have spared us all the ravages of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles,mumps, rubella and polio. Smallpox is almost a disease of the past due to our being vaccinated against it …

Yup, and me and my family got all those. This is different...my way of telling ...... I am not playing your game. Kind of my own personal way of saying FU!!! I may get this vaccine yet but it will be on my time not when the ...... tells me to. Blaming mask mandate on us hold outs just made me wait even longer......I despise.....never mind....not gonna get into a full blown rant. Best left unsaid.

I am sure I have already had the crap anyway.....last year...doc said it was the flu. No it wasn't.

Yup, and me and my family got all those. This is different...my way of telling ...... I am not playing your game. Kind of my own personal way of saying FU!!! I may get this vaccine yet but it will be on my time not when the ...... tells me to. Blaming mask mandate on us hold outs just made me wait even longer......I despise.....never mind....not gonna get into a full blown rant. Best left unsaid.

I am sure I have already had the crap anyway.....last year...doc said it was the flu. No it wasn't.
Reminds me of an conversation about smoking among some work colleagues, where someone who continued smoking 1 1/2-2 packs a day without regard to the effects to their health, another colleague quipped that one way of another he would stop smoking one day... Ironically the person who said the gentleman would stop smoking, soon thereafter died unexpectedly while undergoing some procedure in the hospital... We always don't get what we want, on our own terms...

Reminds me of an conversation about smoking among some work colleagues, where someone who continued smoking 1 1/2-2 packs a day without regard to the effects to their health, another colleague quipped that one way of another he would stop smoking one day... Ironically the person who said the gentleman would stop smoking, soon thereafter died unexpectedly while undergoing some procedure in the hospital... We always don't get what we want, on our own terms...
What does smoking cancer sticks got to do with getting the fking vaccine? Explain please.
Please tell me your not saying that Pute not getting the vaccine is like the guy smoking ciggs and dying. Thats total bullshit.
I went back and read your earlier post. So you got both shots. Good for you thats your choice. Not getting the damn shot is our choice. We are not giving you shit for getting the vaccine so why make those type of crappy remarks to Pute?

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me Hopper. To each his own. I walk a couple of miles every day, lift moderate weights and eat mostly a plant based diet. Done this all my life. Never smoked cigs and so on......I weigh what I weighed in HS. So with that said Dan there is a pretty good chance I could easily lecture you on how to stay healthy. But I won't cause I wouldn't do any good just like your analogy.

Be well.....I am. Are you still wearing a mask and social distancing after both shots? Why get the daumn thing then?

Had three different doctors tell me that if I didn't stop smoking, I'd be dead before I was 30. 65 now, and all three doctors went tits up long ago. :)

Did quit smoking around six years ago. Can't tell a bit of difference except I've got more money in my pocket. Lung doctor told me that he couldn't tell that I'd ever smoked. I also worked in and around asbestos for most of my life; no masks, no respirators. Back then, nobody knew.

Pute, you'll probably get shot by a jealous husband when you're in your nineties.

Latest posts

Back