Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
You know what is really sad, even although we we are friends here , we have been censored as to what we are allowed to talk about
Pretty much what everyone is doing, Like if we do not talk about it , it will go away.
I am not talking about any political party in particular , they are both the same.

It is sad that we are censored but the site would not be so friendly if we were allowed to talk politics. I talk about it all day long but not here. This is an escape from that. You veterans of sites like this know exactly what I am talking about. It becomes a real pissing contest. Sorry but the rules don't allow it. If you must IC Mag is a great place. Or better yet, join a political forum. There are plenty of them.

We are pushing the envelope here and it is a good thread so please go in another direction.

Yep,,,,we might want to go in a different direction,, especially when i hear that the right is the ones going to far to the right. Oh really,,who's cities are being destroyed and by who,,🤔
This conversation is dead,,because this is the crap we had to hear from the other group that is no longer here. Orange man bad,,anybody that voted for Orange man bad,,and so on and so on.
Pute is right,,there will be no politics on this site. I can see where this could go bad real fking fast. Next thing i would be hearing is some kinda Orange Man crap.
So lets try this.
Good morning folks,, hope everyone has a great day. Its about 28degrees here and a possibility of snow. Another words its a cold mother fker.
One thing different here in Indiana,, when it snows the shit don't melt. In Dallas if it snows it last maybe a day or two and its gone. Kinda been like a winter wonderland for me. Although there are nothing but Fields as far as the eye can see. This is some flat land and i mean flat.
Ill be flying home for xmas. Yehaaaaaaa🤠
And no im not going to get the shot,,not now not ever.

Last edited:
Okay the possibility of snow is now snow.😁
Message_1608122370075.jpg
20201216_064508.jpg
20201216_064505.jpg
20201216_062725.jpg

I love to visit snow but it's not to good when it visits me. People down here can't drive in the rain, can you imagine what its like when it snows? The whole city literally shuts down. No schools etc

Thank you, Brother Hopper. You said exactly what I was going to, but in a much nicer way.

Keep that snow down there, please. Not one flake on the ground up here.

Actually the snow is not a problem. I had no problem driving in it this morning and it was pretty bad. That fking ice we get in Dallas is a ***** to drive in and very dangerous. I would rather deal with snow any day.

Yeah brother Hippie i held my tongue. That's why we have tried to keep the politics off this site. Wasnt that long ago as you well know,, ppl were getting banned from here for life because they voted for the,,in their words,the Orange Man.😠
Those days are over. Me and Pute don't bann ppl or tell them they will Never Be OFC because we dont see eye to eye like that asshat Umbra and his crew did. Asshat is the nicest word i could think of.😒

Last edited:
Exactly. I will not be a Ginny Pig for something that normally takes yrs to know if its safe long term or not. Looks like its not even safe short term. These fkers that makes this crap could give two shits about us,,its all about money and power.

Latest posts

Back