Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Wait,, now im thinking i wanna nose job for sure,, and i ain't talking about my nose getting fixed.😁
I like a predominant nose on a woman. Not a huge honker, but I find myself attracted to women with noticeable noses lol. Trying to think of an example. Kate Beckinsale, Linda Carter, Fara Fawcett are 3 that comes to mind

No matter what your personal feelings are there is some weird s h i t going on in the world right now. What is even more concerning is.....we are just a bunch of sheep and the truth is being kept from us.
Agreed. Just imagine what we dont know. We suffered a hack serious enough to cause an emergency meeting yesterday of senior security council members. Russia hacked the emails of the US Treasury Dept. We have China robbing and spying on us, Russia, and North Korea. My brother in law works for Homeland Security Anti-terrorism unit and he's working a ton of hours on something, that's a fact. He of course won't share what. But his 100 hour weeks give me an idea

Yeah brother you dont have to worry about most of the peeps on here. We are all big boys and girls here that know its okay to agree to disagree,, unlike a large population i wont mention that gets butt hurt about everything including statue's,flags,words,life,a job,police,and on and on and on. 🤔

I'm Offended
1608037605436.png

besides that the moderators are lazy and have no idea what they are doing......
I heard through (was it a certain liberal rag so called journalism site Maybe) the y are reporting that the Mods here have never talked with that spy and they are innocent of all dereliction of their duties , and even if not they will be judged by their peers and found innocent , (The fix was in ).
What you talking Willis.

You know what is really sad, even although we we are friends here , we have been censored as to what we are allowed to talk about
Pretty much what everyone is doing, Like if we do not talk about it , it will go away.
I am not talking about any political party in particular , they are both the same.

Im conservative leaning democrat. Or liberal republican. I believe strongly in bipartisanship. I am a 2 time combat veteran, retired. And I believe in live and let live. 2nd Amendment, the real Amendment not what we think it means and finding middle ground on any issue. But the right, the majority, has gone so far right that its a little scary. This in turned spawned some, but not as many, extreme liberal groups. Extremism has never worked. One thing ill never do is judge or hate my fellow Americans because of how they vote. To me that's about un-American as it gets

Just hiding in this corner until I draw one of them Mods in then BLAM-O LOL
Let em have the tar and feathers.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Truth be told the Mods we have here are the best I have dealt with on numerous sites.
Some of those guys let power go to the head, but not here Unless you piss off Big Angie LOL
Watch I get banned now

Last edited by a moderator:
G'Afternoon, y'all! DMV went smoother than I figured. wahoo! Down here in the swamps they have a thing called NPA for voters to register that are fed up with both sides. I was raised to vote for the person not party...

In Va here, you have to make an appointment to get anything done and they are now out to March. Trying to sell a car, but buyers can not get them registered.

Latest posts

Back