Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Go fking figure.

A fully vaccinated Michigan couple died one minute apart from COVID-19 on Sunday after coming down with the virus earlier this month, a report said.

Cal Dunham, 59, and his wife Linda, 66, had preexisting conditions and were very cautious, Fox17Online reported. But they came down with symptoms during a recent camping trip and days later were hospitalized and put on ventilators, the report said.

They did not improve and doctors told the family that they would likely need to come off life-support on Monday. Sarah Dunham told the outlet that the pair "had other plans."

"It was Sunday and dad’s like, ‘You know what? This is what we’re going to do today,’" she said.

They were reportedly wheeled into the same room. He died at 11:07 a.m. and she died at 11:08 a.m., the report said. They were holding hands.

The daughter told the station that her mother would joke around that she would be right behind her husband if something were to ever happen to him.

"And she really was, like she really was right there behind him," she said.

In studies, the two-dose COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna were around 95% effective at preventing illness, while the one-shot Johnson & Johnson shot was 72% effective, though direct comparisons are difficult. So while the vaccines are very good at protecting us from the virus, it’s still possible to get infected with mild or no symptoms, or even to get very sick.

Still, health experts say the vaccines provide strong protection against serious illness.
Pre-existing conditions. It’s not advisable to generalize about the effectiveness of any vaccine when referring to people with “pre-existing conditions.” We have no idea what those conditions were. If it was something like COPD, of course the effectiveness would drop.
And “health experts” are correct when asserting that vaccines provide strong protection against the disease that the vaccine was designed to address. Polio, anyone? Tetanus? Diphtheria?… Come on.

There are a couple of folks in my extended family who are immunocompromised. You bet I got all three Pfizer shots. I want them alive.

Mandates are mandates, not laws. If you take the shot and get sick/die, you can't sue the manufacturers. You CAN sue the living shit outta the company that made you take the shot upon fear of losing your job. Might come in handy to remind them of that.

yesterday I read about the big worries that the Pfizer vaccine causes a specific heart condition for males younger that 40. That big news headline ignored the fine print: 12 people out of a population of TWO MILLION got the adverse reaction. In order to win a civil suit you would have to prove that other health or environmental factors did NOT cause or even contribute to an adverse reaction. And that’s very difficult to do.

Well gentlemen. Looks like ive got to look for another job. That piece of shit B.iden just sent a Mandate that all Government Contractors have to get the shot. **** you it's not happening. Besides,,, made a few phone calls. Bring it mother fkers,,, already have more job offerings.
Yehaaaaaaaa
Sorry you have to leave where you are at.
Thrilled you have lots of other offers.
From what I'm reading , those of us without jab are in charge of filtering the wild viruses to make sure they don't take over the world. This jab is reducing natural immunity in those that had it.

Pre-existing conditions. It’s not advisable to generalize about the effectiveness of any vaccine when referring to people with “pre-existing conditions.” We have no idea what those conditions were. If it was something like COPD, of course the effectiveness would drop.
And “health experts” are correct when asserting that vaccines provide strong protection against the disease that the vaccine was designed to address. Polio, anyone? Tetanus? Diphtheria?… Come on.

There are a couple of folks in my extended family who are immunocompromised. You bet I got all three Pfizer shots. I want them alive.

why take a shot of an unproven substance , no one knows the long term effects , when there is a 99.5% chance of survival if one gets the bug?

and then there is shots number 4 , 5 , 6 , more booster shots , 7 , 8 , 9

1A5A35EA-1CF7-416D-BCB4-F351E71E49BF.jpeg

yesterday I read about the big worries that the Pfizer vaccine causes a specific heart condition for males younger that 40. That big news headline ignored the fine print: 12 people out of a population of TWO MILLION got the adverse reaction. In order to win a civil suit you would have to prove that other health or environmental factors did NOT cause or even contribute to an adverse reaction. And that’s very difficult to do.
Why not get ya 3 or 4 more. Maybe you will outlive us deplorables who won't be a ginny pig for the government.

Sorry you have to leave where you are at.
Thrilled you have lots of other offers.
From what I'm reading , those of us without jab are in charge of filtering the wild viruses to make sure they don't take over the world. This jab is reducing natural immunity in those that had it.
I'm in the Dallas area. And I agree with your post.

Says the fking Government. Hope they don't tell you to jump off a cliff.
1633883897666.png

Mrs. Monkey is about to lose hers over this VAX cra p. She is an extremely talented and fairly feisty 20 year RN. She won't go away without a fight. (Legal). Have to wait and see how it plays out.
Fighting is exactly how we beat these ILLEGAL MANDATES. There will be a major labor shortage and just maybe that will get someone to take notice and maybe a judge will reverse this crap.

One good lawyer backed up by the Nuremberg Code should do the trick. Those in high places could swing for it.
I don't know if it's my age, my generation, the hippie in me, or just plain orneriness, but the quickest way to get me not to do something is to tell me I have to.

One good lawyer backed up by the Nuremberg Code should do the trick. Those in high places could swing for it.
I don't know if it's my age, my generation, the hippie in me, or just plain orneriness, but the quickest way to get me not to do something is to tell me I have to.

giphy.gif

EXACTLY RIGHT

House is almost paid for, kids are out of the house.. hopefully for good this time. We aint rich by any means!, but we are at a point where we don't have to hire the absolute cheapest attorney out there. And just because he/she costs a little more doesn't mean he or she will be worth a cra p. Had that happen before. It is still way early in the process. She just found out yesterday. And she has about a month to comply. She says no way in he ll ... That somewhere between 70% and 90% of the people who come in sick with whatever, that come into her work have been vaxed. And there are a ton of people coming in with blood clots everywhere. Some strange stuff going on for the last 6 months or so with the vaxed. But the MSM wont report on that either. I Am Not Anti Vax... I had this and beat it. Whatever IT is. And it sucked. Basically a really bad flu bug. But it's over now, and I have my own immunity that I will take my chances with.

They call the unvaxed "Purebloods" around here. Gotta save some good breeding stock when this all blows up in the next century or two.
I don't think it's going to be a century. Eventually they are going to have to acknowledge that something is up. Like in a year or 2. Guesstimate based on suppertime with the wife when I ask her "how did your day go today?" type stuff. It will be something to see how it's passed off. They basically started the narrative when they began the whole 2nd and 3rd vax stuff. It will be annual if not more for a little bit.

Well gentlemen. I have until December the 3rd to get the shot or be laid off and lose my income.
Here is my dilemma guys. I can not replace the money i make here. I have worked for them as a sub for over 25yrs and now im a PM. They pay me very well including bonuses. So replacing my income is not going to happen and i cant afford to lose my income. Me and the Wife have talked about it in detail. She is not happy about it at all, but she said she will support me in whatever decision i make. Everybody i work with has already had the J&J single shot with no problems what so ever. Said they were to scared of the other shots. And some of these ppl have heart problems and worse but the shot hasn't effected them as of YET. So i am going to wait until i have no choice and hope for the best. I have ppl looking for a black market Vaccination Card for me as we speak. Problem is its not easy to find them with everything thats going on. I am not a praying man but i wish i was,,so i leave that up to my Wife.
Wish me luck Brothers. I have never lost a job in my life and i damn sure cant afford to do it at 65.

Well gentlemen. I have until December the 3rd to get the shot or be laid off and lose my income.
Here is my dilemma guys. I can not replace the money i make here. I have worked for them as a sub for over 25yrs and now im a PM. They pay me very well including bonuses. So replacing my income is not going to happen and i cant afford to lose my income. Me and the Wife have talked about it in detail. She is not happy about it at all, but she said she will support me in whatever decision i make. Everybody i work with has already had the J&J single shot with no problems what so ever. Said they were to scared of the other shots. And some of these ppl have heart problems and worse but the shot hasn't effected them as of YET. So i am going to wait until i have no choice and hope for the best. I have ppl looking for a black market Vaccination Card for me as we speak. Problem is its not easy to find them with everything thats going on. I am not a praying man but i wish i was,,so i leave that up to my Wife.
Wish me luck Brothers
Deleted don't want any prying eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back