Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
1611933938899.png

I never followed one mandate. When I was told I couldn't leave my home unless it was for food or an emergency, I put more miles on my van than I had in the previous year. I didn't wear a face diaper. I didn't avoid crowds. What I did do was become very aware of what I touched. When I got home, I washed my hands, then washes the knobs on the faucet, then rewashed my hands, then dried them on paper towels. Everything I touched like keys, vape mods, drinking glass, etc. got wiped down with 90% alcohol. Then I washed my hands again. While I was out, if my nose or eyes itched, I used the inside of my shirt to scratch/wipe. I used the outside of my jacket to open doors that I couldn't push open with my foot.
Sounds nuts, but it worked so far, so I'm still doing it.

Exactly the same thing ive been doing brother. And i have worked thru the whole fking crock of bullshit. Flown all over the damn place too.
This Virus is Political. Yes it has killed ppl,, but so does the fking Flu every yr that has all of a sudden magically disappeared.

I am absolutely going to get vaccinated the minute I can. A friend of mine, fit and in his 50s, had a very bad time with it. Last year I neglected to get a flu jab and yes, I caught it and it was not nice.

Me and the Wife Got the fking flu shot 3 times and got the flu every time. Those shots are only 40 to 50% affective. Stopped taking the freaking shot and didn't get the Flu. We are pretty sure we both had the China Virus last December. Doc said we didnt have the Flu,,,go fking figure. It was different and we both got sick. My Wife was 68 and i was 64 with a heart condition. But we are both in pretty good shape considering i have had open heart surgery. They can shove that shot right up their ass.
I have worked thru this whole stupid ass shutdown and politically motivated bullshit.

Good luck,,hope it works out for you.

Last time I checked this is still a semi-free country so each of us has the right to make up our own mind on what to do going forward. Like I said I am on the fence. But, I won't blame anybody either way....it's you choice and yours alone....at least today.

Personally, I'm really worried. Going out to dinner tonight and breakfast again tomorrow. Can't do anything else....I'm gonna eat myself to death.....

Latest posts

Back