Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
If you watched Tucker Carlson last night they were trying to come up with the vaccine for this well before it all came out. So, they knew this was coming long before the public did. Why in the world would they mess with a vaccine that became a world issue and has killed over millions of people. Fauci is dirty and I hope he ends up in prison. Get him Rand Paul.

Last edited:
If you watched Tucker Carlson last night they were trying to come up with the vaccine for this well before it all came out. So, they knew this was coming long before the public did. Why in the world would they mess with a vaccine that became a world issue and has killed over millions of people. Fauci is dirty and I hope he ends up in prison. Get him Rand Paul.
He did the exact same thing with the HIV Aids Virus
He helped developed the HIV virus so he could find the cure and be somebody, He has Loads of Blood on his hands

Shot Yoop a call today. Glad I did. He got to feeling tired and weird when he was packing up from hunting. Went to a hospital up in the UP. They arranged a meat wagon ride from the UP to Ann Arbor. He's got COVID. Triple vaxed, and got it. Of course, they told him he'd been dead if he hadn't had the vax. Yeah, right. Triple vaxed and still in the hospital.

Shot Yoop a call today. Glad I did. He got to feeling tired and weird when he was packing up from hunting. Went to a hospital up in the UP. They arranged a meat wagon ride from the UP to Ann Arbor. He's got COVID. Triple vaxed, and got it. Of course, they told him he'd been dead if he hadn't had the vax. Yeah, right. Triple vaxed and still in the hospital.
If you talk to him let him know we are all thinking of him and he better come back when he feels better.

I hope Yoop is ok. Tripple vaxed and got the crud. Who in the farg is the gov't trying to kid. JBiden is the worlds largest and probably the most profitable drug dealer in the world. Makes El Chapo look like a beginner.

60ca79a720bd1300181c6b97

If you talk to him let him know we are all thinking of him and he better come back when he feels better.
Already took the liberty. Figured you guys wouldn't mind/would appreciate it. Yoop's a kind soul and a fun guy to party with.

Any word on Yoops @Hippie420
Do you know how they have or are treating him?
Thks Hip
Nope. Haven't talked to him since yesterday. He sounded tired so I didn't want to keep him long. I'll give him a couple more days and hit him up again. Don't want to be a pest when he's sick.

Latest posts

Back