Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
got some covid medicine yesterday

7AC74F1A-5B5D-4352-A07B-4192DA4B6C22.jpeg

are you kidding me?

but to each their own

the odds of me changing anyone’s mind is pretty low..

....just like the odds of dying from c19 or whatever the feck it is , do you really think our wonderful leaders are going to tell us the truth , we can start at Kennedy?

98-99% recovery rate

please , if anyone finds out the ingredients of this new vaccine l please share it

thanks
Are you one of the tin hat brigade thinking it's about government control, you have been controlled since birth and if you think bill gates is gonna track you with his injected bug, well you are tracked 24/7 esp with social media and mobile phones, do you seriously think the world would make up some hoax virus to get something inside you body when they could just poison the tap water.

I will have the jab asap.

teslaman

Oh But they will not allow you to Fly Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................................
Thats OK I never liked those big metal cans in the sky anyway
Only flew a handful of times and hated every second, so thank You I will drive.
Or take covered wagon

Next thing they will be doing is round up the antivaxers and taken them to FEMA reeducations camps, There are a heck of a lot of those large plastic bins that could be used as mass coffins (2people per) that they claim do not exits.
View attachment 268610

View attachment 268611
Once again so full of shiet! They say they are regular storage containers Yeah Right.
Too funny. Not only does my wife work for Pfizer but I worked for FEMA in the past and currently in a consulting manner. You can make anything look like what you want it to. But in this case I think you are correct in the reuseable coffins. You are closer to seeing one first hand by not getting a couple of shots.

.. this means FEMA is in control of the country until 6/1/2021 .. this means they will be cleaning up the belligerence within an occupied territory by the military . ...

If they cross the Lehigh River, then its time to break out the cop killer bullets
and night vision equipment.

****-off-decal-600x600.jpg

For Fussks Sake Look what they did to American Indians and Blacks using germ warfare (smallpox in blankets ) and (the syphilis std Studies ) Oh I trust our Goberment NOT!

Back in the 70's, Feds dumped mountains of Crack Cocaine in the big cities - intended for the Blacks to smoke and wind up killing each other.

Problem - whitey liked crack even more then the Blacks,
and
the brothers started selling crack to whitey...

yet another government program gone FUBAR for the citizens,,

meanwhile,

Feds get mo $$ from Congress to finance bulked up

DEA - rat bastards,
ATF - MF'n JACKBOOTED THUGS.

meanwhile,

Hordes of politically connected doctors & corporations get filthy richer
by opening chains of "rehab centers to help the poor whitey crackheads"...
They get their beak wet too.

So, the government Crack program - in their eyes - worked perfectly.

Afternoon everybody. Things are getting a bit testy here. Remember, this is a friendly site and we are all gonna get along and be friends. Each here has an opinion and like politics changing one's mind is probably not gonna happen. But, we can still have civil discussion without insulting the other.

Personally I haven't taken the shot and am up in the air about doing so. Doesn't make me right or wrong. I go out to dinner 3 times a week and have for over 45 years....my way of entertainment.

I don't trust the Govt, never have and never will. That is simply my opinion and I have a right to that. If you decide to get the vaccine that is your opinion as well. I respect Drifting and his reasons for doing so. We are good friends on here and would love to hook up and share a bowl someday. We could sit down and share our ideas on the subject and still be friends. Maybe because we are adults and realize we are all different.

So, with that said.....we are friends here and if you can't take that attitude don't post here.

a bit testy is short for enlarged testicles .. just sayin'

don't take the WHO's narrative and then this ...

Jesus christ, they are really really shit at hiding guillotines at that army base, in plain view ffs lol
teslaman

Im not taking the shot. To each his own. Im not going to be the governments ginny pig. Ill watch to see if yall grow a third eye or see if your pecker shrinks. 😁

Are you one of the tin hat brigade thinking it's about government control, you have been controlled since birth and if you think bill gates is gonna track you with his injected bug, well you are tracked 24/7 esp with social media and mobile phones, do you seriously think the world would make up some hoax virus to get something inside you body when they could just poison the tap water.

I will have the jab asap.

teslaman
I certainly fking do think they would and did. All a bunch of political bullshit. Covid must have kidnapped the Flu that kills 60 to 70 thousand ppl a yr. Havent heard shit about the Flu this yr or last. Hummmmm🤔
The government has done a lot of nasty shit,,go figure.
Anyway to each his own,,take the shot. I could give two shits. Not going to effect me. Hope it works and you live long and prosper. If not,,whoops.😁

Good,,ill wait untill im 71 and see how it worked out for you.😁
Besides,,you live in Vegas,your use to gambling. 😉

Latest posts

Back