Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Good choice.
I edited your last few post to help you out. Let me know if you need some more help.😠
Im the one that had your bann lifted my friend,,dont make me regret it. Knock it off and stop going below the belt.

Last edited:
Thousands of ppl are sick or dead and suing drug companies for drugs that were approved by the Government. Yeah i trust them. 🤔

e.g. - ZanTac - a prolifically prescribed pill for acid reflux - other digestive problems.
Recently taken off martket - after a decade of use - because it causes CANCER.

My sister- an RN - said the hospital passed them out to patients like M&M's..

FDA - can F o f f ....
Trust Govt Bureaucrats??? NEVER

Let me give you just one of many examples of medications approved thats killing ppl and has now after yrs of use been pulled from the drug stores ( Zantac ). Thousands of ppl now have several different kinds of cancers from the shit they were told was safe. Hummmm🤔

Sorry Hopper -I did not see your post - and posted about the same thang!!!

I blame
the freshly
cleaned with ISO
glass Bullet
dat wAZ
LoAdED uP
wiFf
LimEgrEen
NuGgEt..

I'Ze STONED IMMACULATE... 😁

We should get him as a member

He gave a lenghty interview on 60 minutes awhile back.

He sounded and acted like da Father of Russia - great leader.

He was asked - why did he have nuclear missiles pointed at USA?

He answered - because the USA has missiles pointed at Russia.

I don't think he is as ruthless as the western press depicts him,
well
except for the poisioning of opposition stunts...
and
skimming Billion$ for lavish Soviet cribs.

Heck - I would probably vote for him. 😁

we suck,,you Americans have the best of the best.

Never been across the Pond.

England is the top ally to USA,
but
IMHO

you Brits screwed the pooch-

by continuing to finance a bunch of Royal Leeches,
(on top of regular tax burden to finance the elected Leeches)
and
handing over your guns, relinquishing 2nd Amendment Right to Bear Arms.

and you drink warm beer!!!!:angiesfavorite:

Ah crap...I was curious what the Tesla man would say about the credentials of those Doctors that I posted.

He must have said some crap cause I see the mods did some heavy editing

oh well , I really doubt that I can change Tesla’s mind but it was fun trying to have an intelligent conversation with him.

ED9009AA-AF3D-40D7-9B5D-BC373924F419.jpeg

I have been to the usa over 10 x times, much prefer countries with some history or something to go check out, something other than fried chicken or donut adverts every ten minutes on tv, as for us handing in our guns we never had any and don't want any either. as for the royal family tbh i think they should be dismissed, just don;t see the need or point, i could go onto your leaders which would take a while, shitty actors, racists, war mongers, the whole shebang.
i have little interest in whether you decide to ban me with your pm threat weed, it will have no impact on my life whatsoever, so on that note i guess the next time i try and sign in it won't happen.
teslaman

Last edited by a moderator:
@ teslaman, Don't really understand you. You were banned by Hamster Lewis for stiring the pot. Hopper and I decided to let you come back because of the cirsumastances in which you were banned. Now, we allow you to come back. You change your name from Mr Nice and contiune to to be a trouble maker. You have openly and seemingly intentionally fought with any member that you can.

I have better things to do than babysit you. So, with that said get along or get out. I am issuing you a warning and the rest is up to you.

Nope,,enough is enough. And your right Teslaman/Mrclean you wont be logging in again. Tear your ass to a forum for for the UK and asshats like you that dont like our Country.
And it took you 10 trips here to say you dont like our Country and fried chicken,, Bullshit. See ya.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back