Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I remember when the Covid shit first started in San Francisco ,my wife because she’s a nurse on a Covid ward they had all the nurses and doctors staying in hotels ,so they didn’t spread anything to their families,it was crazy I hardly seen here,
Just
Me and the dogs

What people think of other countries is highly subjective and also depends enormously on the length of visit and the location. Take the UK for instance. I have lived all over, including London and the far north of Scotland. People in the north are supposed to be more friendly, but just try Manchester. London, however, is a hellhole. Now, I've lived in 33 different countries including the USA. And the USA can also be a hellhole (NYC: the rudest people on the planet) or it can be great fun (San Francisco, as it used to be before the Tech Industry destroyed it). I've experienced things in Africa that words can't really describe, but at the same time I was treated like royalty by the people in those countries. gambia-24river.jpgarabwedding10.jpgnothing-to-eat.jpg

What people think of other countries is highly subjective and also depends enormously on the length of visit and the location. Take the UK for instance. I have lived all over, including London and the far north of Scotland. People in the north are supposed to be more friendly, but just try Manchester. London, however, is a hellhole. Now, I've lived in 33 different countries including the USA. And the USA can also be a hellhole (NYC: the rudest people on the planet) or it can be great fun (San Francisco, as it used to be before the Tech Industry destroyed it). I've experienced things in Africa that words can't really describe, but at the same time I was treated like royalty by the people in those countries.View attachment 269044View attachment 269045View attachment 269046
I’m from Belfast myself lived in London moved to newyork for 1 day then moved down to San Francisco ,I’ve lived ina few other countries but I’ve been living in San Francisco since 98 before
The techies killed the city ,but now their all moving
Out lol to Texas some shit like that

I have never been across the Pond but I have been to SF many many times. Lots for a tourist to do there. Our corporate HQ was there. Napa, dinner cruise in the bay, over looking the bay, Salsauito on and on.....used to love the place. Nest to Vegas and Key West....SF was next.

Now I have no interest to go there. Really anywhere on the West Coast. I do not hear good things.....respect to those who live there.

I have never been across the Pond but I have been to SF many many times. Lots for a tourist to do there. Our corporate HQ was there. Napa, dinner cruise in the bay, over looking the bay, Salsauito on and on.....used to love the place. Nest to Vegas and Key West....SF was next.

Now I have no interest to go there. Really anywhere on the West Coast. I do not hear good things.....respect to those who live there.
Only time I do tourist shit is when the mates or family come
Over my sister and her 2 mates outside miss doubt fire
4313BDB4-E679-4C33-957B-E10522B71A9A.jpeg
house lol they hung about together since they were kids,there all in there 50’s now lol still act like a bunch of kids,the masks are funny
AE3E89B9-011E-4D67-B0F5-2B3B75AA4E11.jpeg
2B2FA8C4-25B5-4388-A206-D5E16C9F5DDB.jpeg

Last edited:
San Francisco. Well... I met this high flying lawyer on the plane from the UK. He introduced me to people from the Haight-Ashbury original scene and in Cotati. I went to the Dead concert in Berkeley and the following night to Doctor Dan's in Cotati, for the after-gig party. It was incredibly wild; Dan had kilos of pure flake Colombian in a chest freezer and I had brought a bag of purple weed from Garberville. I was living in the 'loin at a rooming house for $10 a day including dinner, and going to Black clubs in the evenings with my Black friend Les, who lived in the same place. He taught me to shoot pool one-handed. I found a GF but after taking her to the Exotic Erotic Arts Ball on Polk, we went back to hers where it turned out she was a member of the Chastity Club.
crookedest-1980.jpg

Attachments

• harrah-bus.jpg
    harrah-bus.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1
I always wanted to go and stand on the corner of Haight and Ashbury. Never did. I heard the place wasn't safe even during daylight hours. What a shame!
It’s not the same anymore,it’s a real shithole now
I live 20 minute walk away from Haight street it’s been years since I was there to many drugged up rich kids begging
For money
My best friend used to live above all you need cafe back in the day grew a shit load of weed I his apartment lol

cool story

San Francisco. Well... I met this high flying lawyer on the plane from the UK. He introduced me to people from the Haight-Ashbury original scene and in Cotati. I went to the Dead concert in Berkeley and the following night to Doctor Dan's in Cotati, for the after-gig party. It was incredibly wild; Dan had kilos of pure flake Colombian in a chest freezer and I had brought a bag of purple weed from Garberville. I was living in the 'loin at a rooming house for $10 a day including dinner, and going to Black clubs in the evenings with my Black friend Les, who lived in the same place. He taught me to shoot pool one-handed. I found a GF but after taking her to the Exotic Erotic Arts Ball on Polk, we went back to hers where it turned out she was a member of the Chastity Club. View attachment 269069

No way. Before ANYONE takes the vaccine, allow me to share all the deaths, hospitalizations and strange reactions of those around the world who Fake News hasn't bothered to inform you about. This vax ALTERS the RNA in your cells. It also has weird ingredients in it like aborted fetal tissue & other fun stuff like arsenic. Bill Gates & Fraud Fauci engineered & funded it big. Bill Gates is a big believer in depopulation through vaccines and last I heard, was a computer person...not a physician. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. Unfortunately, when its done its done.

Latest posts

Back