Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
lots of good medical reports coming out on the effectiveness of ivermectin in treating the China flu

That's ok Hippie, you and I are old men.....the want us to die. Remember that movie where the younger generation wanted everyone over 50 dead.
I think that movie was called Wild In The Streets.

1614624468082.png

Last edited:
No way. Before ANYONE takes the vaccine, allow me to share all the deaths, hospitalizations and strange reactions of those around the world who Fake News hasn't bothered to inform you about. This vax ALTERS the RNA in your cells. It also has weird ingredients in it like aborted fetal tissue & other fun stuff like arsenic. Bill Gates & Fraud Fauci engineered & funded it big. Bill Gates is a big believer in depopulation through vaccines and last I heard, was a computer person...not a physician. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. Unfortunately, when its done its done.
With all due respect, this is total nonsense.

A post on Facebook has claimed that the Covid-19 vaccine is an RNA vaccine that will “actually change your DNA”.

Although some of the 50 or so candidate Covid-19 vaccines are based on RNA technologies, they do not change your DNA. We’ve written about this before here.

Conventional vaccines contain inactivated versions of whatever pathogen causes the disease, or proteins on its surface, to cause an immune response in the body which means it can fight the real infection later.

RNA vaccines instead contain what’s called messenger RNA (mRNA), which codes for a protein specific to the pathogen’s surface. The body uses this mRNA to build its own copies of these proteins which the immune system responds to by producing antibodies providing protection if the person catches the real disease later.

This introduction of mRNA into human cells does not change the DNA of the human cells and if these cells replicate, the mRNA would not be incorporated into the new cells’ genetic information.

https://fullfact.org/online/rna-vaccine-covid/

Last edited by a moderator:
Surfer Joe,,,just post your findings Bro and debate the issues, but no need for calling someone ignorant because you disagree with them. You don't lead out with all due respect, and then call someone ignorant. I edited your thread.
Keep it civil my friend.
And unless you are a scientist working in that field you dont know anymore then he does.

Last edited:
I saw yesterday that the current vaccine will have to be updated on a regular basis in order to keep up with the virus changes over time. Hmmm, got me thinking does that mean that everybody is gonna have to get the shot again and again and again and again. I guess so. Which means you still aren't any more safe than those who haven't gotten the shot.

Makes you wonder who is better off.

They can stick that Vaccine up their butts. Im not going to be their Ginny Pig. Vaccines take yrs to test. I dont believe a fking thing the Government says.
I work in Government buildings. As a matter of fact every guard i have talked to today said no way or they taking that shot. Most of them are vets or x- police. One was a young lady that had been in Afghanistan. She said they could kiss her ass. 😁

Last edited:
No most of its on their streets. Shit,,needles,pee,,and lots of homeless ppl. They are too busy taking care of illegals to help the vets and homeless on the streets. The ones with any since are trying to get rid of that idiot Governor and i dont blame them.

Watching the local news last night and our Governor is about to lift all Covid restrictions including the one for those God Damn masks.
Its about fking time. Freedom at last freedom at last. Yehaaaaaaaaaa🤠

Watching the local news last night and our Governor is about to lift all Covid restrictions including the one for those God Damn masks.
Its about fking time. Freedom at last freedom at last. Yehaaaaaaaaaa🤠
OK misread I see it is Texas Gov.

My governor will ease up on the restrictions when she's voted out in two years.

A friend of mine was at a bar down the street. Wore his mask like a good little sheep and sat down and ordered a beer. Half way through it, he coughed into his arm, just like the fearless leaders say to. He was kicked out. He's a nicer guy than I am. I know what I'd have done.

I like to go shopping with my wife in the big food store
She wears a mask I don't , when the isle is crowded with people I walk down it 1st coughing .................... Man you should see the sheep fly LOL

if push came to shove and interpret that as push me into Ecuador and shove me through the door , I may opt for the Sputnik V........

I do not know enough about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine yet , other than it is a one shot and yer done regimen

in other words , if it takes a vaccine to get into Ecuador , or worse than that , it may be a requirement for re-entry back into America ( was that redundant or did I repeat myself?) , I would take the Sputnik V version

OK was over in my dog group private group and someone had posted this about their elderly Mother who just died of heart attacks after second dose of the vaccine.

The group lost a great member this morning. My mother (name removed)

passed unexpectedly. She got her second covid vaccine Thursday and was sick all weekend. She had multiple heart attacks this morning. Unknown if any connection to the vaccine.

She died................................................

Latest posts

Back